5: meeting the mate

I run around trying to find my tux. Today was the ceremony and I was already thirty minutes late. Emma and cas walk in and stare at me wide eyed.

"I can't find my tux"I growl.

"Its under your bed"cas tells me

"Why is it there"I ask.

"That's where they put the clothes so no one will find It until the day of the ceremony so they wont be able to switch"cas explains.

I pull the plastic wrapping from under the bed. I open it and its a dress. My eyes widen and cas snorts. Emma gasps and I set it on my bed. I walk into my closet and grab a shirt a some sweat pants. I quickly pull them on and some hightops. I yank them on as cas laughs.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

We walk in and a scent hits me.

Mate my wolf yells.

I look up and stare wide eyed at a man dressed in a black tux. His coat was set aside and his sleeves were rolled up to his elbows. He stares at me and smiles. I smile back shyly and go to walk over when he gets grabbed. My eyes widen and I glare at blake.

"Andrew man go up there your being introduced"blake snaps.

"What now!?"he asks and blake nods .

Andrew.....that's the kings name. Omg. Emma go and sits beside her brother which was in my mates table. I walk over and sit. My mate stares down at me and mr.night walks over.

"Sage darling where your tux"he asks.

"They gave me a dress"I whisper.

"No I delivered your tux myself"he says crossing his arms.

"Well then someone thought it would be funny for me to get a dress"I mumble.

"Hey baby you need to be introduced"mr.night tells my mate.

"M....fine let's go"he signs.

"Fix yourself your not going up there like that"he cross his arms.

"I'm going up like this"andrew snorts and starts walking towards the stage.

Mr.night scowls but follows.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Everyone please take a seat"mr.night says threw the mic.

I see andrew leaning against the wall staring at me. The girls eyes were all on him.

"I'd like to introduce you all to our special guest your king andrew"mr.night introduces and Andrew pushes himself of the wall and waves with a small smile.

All the omegas squeal and the alphas clap.

"Now celebrate for the rest of the night"mr.night smiles and they come down.

"Can I go change"I ask me.night.

"Oh yes hun I can't leave....oh hey Andrew take him to my office to get one of the tux and talk to him about your tittle he's always been interested in the topic"mr.night smiles.

"Sure....you coming"andrew asks me.

I nod dumbly and follow him.

.
.
.
.
.
.

I glance at Andrew and blush when I find him staring at me. He smiles and gets in front of me walking backwards.

"What's your name"he asks.

"Sage your highness"I whisper.

He frowns.

"Your my mate don't call me that"he glares and I nod.

"Sorry"I bite my lip.

"Call me andrew sweet heart"he mumbles and I nod.

"Wait here"he states and opens the door or the office.

"Your highness"the secretary gulps.

He nods at her and walks into mr.nights office. I follow and the door closes. He walks over to the large door. He opens it and pulls out a tux.

"Let's go to your dorm"he mumbles

I stare at him wide eyed and nod.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

He sets the tux down and walks towards me.

"So what do you wanna know"he asks.

"I....."I stare up at him.

"Okay don't talk then"he smiles and lifts my arms up.

He grips the hem of my shirt and gently pulls its off. He picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist. He sets me on the bed and gets over me.

"How old are you"I ask softly as he pull my sweat pants down.

He kisses my cheek.

"22"he whispers and I giggle as he runs his fingers gentle over my side.

"It tickles"he asks smiling and i nod blushing.

He chuckles and I look down. I start unbuttoning his shirt.

"I don't think that's a good idea"he whispers staring down at me with dark lustful eyes.

"I think its an amazing idea"I smirk and he sits up.

He takes the shirt off and  i sit up. I run my hand down his chest. He leans down and just as our lips are going to connect he signs.

"I can't"he gulps.

"It's fine we don't have to do anything now"I say when he gets off.

"No.......I andrew reject you sage as my queen and Luna"he whispers and i whimper.

I start crying and he looks away.

"Why"I ask.

"I just can't baby you have to understand"he signs and wipes away my tears with a sad frown.

He buttons up his shirt and I yawn.

"You sleepy baby"he asks and I nod.

"Hmm I'm gonna go. get some rest"he whispers and kisses my forehead.

"Wait drew.....is you being king the only reason you rejected me"I ask and he tenses.

He looks up and he shakes his head. I nod with a small frown. He walks out and i groan. And I thought girls were complicated.