Bonus Chapter #2 (Blu And Xander)

Xander

I was walking down the hall to go to blu's room. We need to seriously talk. I sigh and open the door. I freeze at the guy seated beside him. They were laughing. Blu looks up and pales. Connor slowly looks up and he frowns.
"Sorry to interrupt I'll be going"I say and Blu gets up. When I go to walk out he grabs my hand.
"We weren't doing anything Xander I swear"blu whispers.
"I didn't say you were"I snort and he stares at me.
"I'm gonna go"Connor says standing.
"No you don't have to it's obvious I'm the one that isn't needed here"I say and Blu growls.
"Fuck Xander stops being such a jealous ass you know I want you. Your just mad because your a fucking coward. Your scared that if you get too close you won't leave. so fuck you. You just are making up shit excuses so you won't get closer to me so fuck y--"I cut him off by slamming him against the wall.
"What did I tell you about cursing princess"I ask glaring down at him.
"That you'd spank me"he whispers our eyes lock and I gulp.
I lean down and slam my lips down on his. He wraps his arm quickly around my neck and pulls me closer moaning. I pick him up and kick the door close. I walk towards the bed and throw him down. I yank off my shirt and he stares at me hungrily. I get over him and kiss him again. I slide my tongue into his mouth wasting no time is exploring every spot. He runs his hands down my back and I pull away. I slide my lips down his neck. He pushes me off and then gets over me. He pulls off his shirt and I sit up holding him against me. I slide my lips over his collarbone. He archs his back and I bite down. He gasps and stares down at me in shock. I lean down and take his nipple into my mouth.
"W-we've never gotten farther than this......Oh fuck"he whimpers throwing his head back.
I smack his ass and glare up at him stopping.
"Okay I'm sorry continue. Please babe"he begs and I lean down and take his nipple back in my mouth.
"Oh yeah"he moans and slides his fingers into my hair holding my head there.
My other hand was rubbing his other nipple. Playing with it. I brush my teeth over the sensitive tip and he cries out. I push him back and start marking up his whole chest with love bites.
"I'm sorry"he whispers.
"Just be quiet"I snap and continue sucking all over his chest. I hook my fingers in his shorts and pull them off. He stares at me wide eyed. I yank them off and he gulps.
"Xander"he whispers with a frown.
"Yea"I ask smirking because I know he's on a ask me to stop, I'm trying to prove to him that he isn't ready to go faster with me.
"I want you naked first"he pouts and I gape at him. I sigh and stand up. I take off my shorts and boxers. He stares at me from the bed. He licks his lips and yanks me back over.
"Wait no. This is wrong. Your 16 and I'm 21"I sigh.
"Yea and we're five years apart. So what"he glares up at me annoyed.
"Baby"I sigh and sit up. He runs his hands down my chest and I go to start speaking but I notice he's not even listening. He just staring at me as if he hadn't eaten in a 100 years and I'm a cheeseburger.
"Fine do as you want"I sigh leaning back. He leans down and licks down my chest. My eyes flutter shut. He traces my muscle with his tongue. He kisses up my chest and nuzzles my neck. He climbs onto my lap and I feel my dick press against his ass. He starts panting into my ear as he moves slowly.
"Baby. Take it slower. Do something less sexual"I say and he stops.
"Do you want to fuck my mouth"he asks and I stare at him with a glare.
"No bad words"I growl.
"Do you want to or not"he asks moving off of me.
"I do---"I let out a loud moan as he takes me into his mouth.
"Yea I want to fuck your mouth"I breath.

-

He gets off of me panting. He lays back and glances at me. Then I remember the cameras. Fuck. Lets hope he didn't see any of this. I sit up. I grab my boxers and pull them on. I place my elbows on my knees and bury my face into my hands. He stares at me with a frown. He crawls over and kisses my shoulder.
"Don't worry I'm fine. I like doing this with you"he says.
"Baby it's not that"I whisper and turn around.
I pull him onto my lap and caresses my cheek confused.
"It's because now I want to stay"I gulp nervously.
-----
Okay guys this isn't really a chapter it's just a bonus to keep you guys Gucci for a while. Anyway im sorry if the last chapter was t that good. But I just wanted to add a little something before everything goes down. So like yeah. Anyway thanks for reading my story. Love ya.