Bonus chapter #1 (blake and cas)

I sob into my pillow. Sage had to head to class. I'm skipping again. Especially with this stupid pink hair. It looks horrible. I sniffle and wipe my eyes. The dye will wash out after a few washes. Then my hair will be back to normal. I didn't have to bleach it or anything since I'm blonde. I'm so stupid. Naive. Of course Blake would leave me. I sit up and walk into the bathroom. Well lets shower.

-

I dry my hair with the towel. The white towel getting small streaks of pink. I roll my eyes and look at myself in the mirror. I look so pathetic. A choked sob leaves me and I slide down the bathroom wall crying. I bring my knees to my chest my sobs getting louder and louder.

I hear my door open. I suspected sage has left something but then the bathroom door opens. There stands the reason im feeling like this.

"Oh my baby. Why are you crazy? Why is your hair pink?"he asks running over.

He goes to grab me but I scoot away glaring at him.

"Don't touch me"I growl.

"What"he asks nervously reaching for me and I growl.

"Don't fucking touch me"I snap and his eyes widen.

He stares at me hurt and I get up. I run towards my bed and get under my covers.

"Do you want me to leave"he asks softly.

I just cry into my pillow and he sighs. The bed dips and he gently places my head on his lap and starts running his fingers through my hair.

"I said don't touch me"I whisper angrily.

"The other day you also told me you hated me and then you kissed me. You always say things you don't mean baby"he snorts his hand moving gently through my pink locks.

"Don't act like you know me. You don't know anything"I growl sitting up.

He stares at me with a sad frown. He sighs and grabs the towel. He leans over and starts drying my hair. I sniffle and stare at the wall. After a while he sets the towel aside and he pulls me into his chest. I close my eyes taking in his scent. I nuzzle his neck trying to surround myself with the familiar smell.

"Haven't had you around me in so long"I whisper miserably.

"Is that why your mad at me?"he asks.

"Partly"I sniffle and look up.

He caresses my cheek and glances at my pink hair.

"You like blue more than me. It's obvious that you want to leave me for him. I understand but it hurts"I whisper and he stares at me as if I'm crazy.

"You bought the wrong dye"he whispers and I nod.

"Baby I've only been distant because I've been planning something special for us and I knew if I was around you I would've given in and told you. Then the whole blu thing. Yea the kids cute but I don't want him. I don't want anyone else other than you Casper"he whispers running his thumb over my lips.

"You promise"I ask.

"I'm gonna say something. Please believe me when I say I'm madly in love you Casper rogers"he smiles lovingly and I blush burying my face into his chest.

"Fuck you"I growl and look up.

"I'll fuck you if you want"he says pushing me back and getting over me.

"It's not fair you idiot you should've told me. I wouldn't have done all of this shit. Ugh I'm so ugly now"I say and he shakes his head.

"You look like a little watermelon with green eyes and pink hair"he says.

"Your stupid watermelons are red"I retort and he laughs leaning down.

"do you want me to fuck you?"he asks his hips shifting against mine.

"Not yet"I moan into his ear.

"Good cause I'm planning something"he smiles and gets off.

"Noo you haven't touched me in a whole week. Get over here and start touching me. I don't care what you do. Just do it. Make me feel good about myself again"I sigh.

"Baby were you feeling bad about yourself because of me"he asks pain in his eyes.

"Yeah for some reason your the only guy that's broken through my fabulous shield"I sigh sitting up.

"I don't know whether to feel special or bad"he gulps and I stare at him.

"My first boyfriend I dumped because he was too possessive. I love how possessive you are. I dumped my second because he was too aggressive. I love it when your aggressive. My third boyfriend I dumped because he was too cocky. I love your cocky side. And my fourth and my final boyfriend before you I dumped because he wouldn't give me space. Yet I die when I don't see for more than four hours. You bring out this other side in me Blake that I don't understand. It scares the hell out of me. So feel special. Bad. Whatever. But I like who you make me"I say and he goes to speak but I shake my head.

"I like feeling self conscious not to the level that I cry but to the level that I try to look my best for you it makes me feel better about myself in way. It sound weird I know. I like it when you say weird things to me. Or do weird things to me. I love you. If I loose you I will be lost. I can't be without you Blake"I gulp and he stares at me with an unreadable gaze.

"Baby your making it so hard to wait to make love to you"he sighs and connects our lips roughly.

------------------

So my fellow readers what did you guys think about Blake and cas? Please comment and vote. Ten votes for the next chapter.