6: Mate's and Fights

I walk into the ceremony and only a few people were left. I see mr.night and Andrew dancing. Andrew was smiling and laughing. I wipe my eyes and walk over sitting beside cas. He wraps an arm around my side and I snuggle into him.

"Emma"I ask.

"Found her mate"connor scowls.

I smile and nod. I grab the cupcake from the table and cas pulls me onto his lap. I glance at him confused.

"What's wrong"he asks me.

"Nothing"I lie.

"Really"he asks giving me the 'dont lie to me' face.

"I don't wanna talk about it"I whisper and he nods.

.
.
.
.
.
.

Mr.night and andrew sit.

"Where did blake go"I ask.

"He left to the bathroom"Connor says.

"No luck guys"mr.night asks.

"Nope"Connor pouts.

"For the next ceremony they must be there"he winks.

"What about rejected wolves"I look up and stare at blake.

He sits and mr.nights eyes widen.

"You were rejected"he gasps.

"What"andrew asks wide eyed.

"I don't wanna talk about if I just wanna know what happens to them"blake asks.

"Usually a elder comes and takes the pain away"mr.night whispers

"Who was it"andrew growls.

"I don't want to fucking talk about it shit"Blake snaps and stands walking towards the food.

"Was anyone else rejected"mr.night asks angry.

Andrew glances at me.

"Good I'll go talk to him the poor child he's been waiting for so long and for what to get rejected"mr.night grolws and goes over to Blake.

Cas snuggles into my back and I lift the cupcake to his lips.

"I found out who put the dress....it was Jake I gave him a good bitch slap they were talking about it in the bathroom"cas tells me.

"Casper"I growl and he giggles.

"Wuv you"he pecks my lips and then snuggles into my back.

"Did any one find out"Connor asks.

"No of course not I told him if he tries telling anyone I would find him and anyway he would get expelled for sneaking into another dorm"Cas shrugs.

Blake and mr.night sit.

"You okay"I ask blake.

"Im fine"he smiles and I nod.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Dad said I can stay for the rest of the year with you"I hear andrew speak.

"Omg really"mr.night gasps.

"Yup I'm so excited"andrew breaths.

"I would kiss him.....wait no I wouldn't...don't tell him that"mr.night giggles.

"I Wont mom so where will i be staying"he asks.

I knock and I hear shuffling. The door opens and andrew stares at me. I look down and he opens if wide. I walk in and rush over sitting.

"What's wrong sweetie"he asks me.

"Nothing"I whisper.

"He heard"andrew snaps.

"Shit look honey you can't speak to anyone about what you just heard"he tells me.

"I won't.....I don't even know what I heard I came to give something to our king"I whisper.

"He doesn't want gifts"mr.night whispers pale.

"Don't worry mr.night I won't say a word I promise im sorry I didn't knock sooner I didn't want to jnterupt I'm really sorry"I whimper.

"Its okay hun what would you like to give andrew"he asks.

I take out the note and andrew eyes widen.

"I didn't read it so....here"I whisper and give it to him.

"Thanks"he whispers back and stuff it into his pocket.

"Well thank you I'll be on my way"I mumble.

"Don't you have questions"mr.night asks.

"That isn't for me to know sir"I smile and walk past Andrew out the door.

.
.
.
.
.
.

In the lunch room I see a bunch of couples and I scowl. Cas giggles and eats a fry. Blake walks in with andrew and everyone  quiets down.

"WHAT? MIND YOUR OWN FUCKING BUISNESS"blake yells and andrew stares at him in shock.

He scowls and sits. Andrew sits beside him and blake signs and rest his head on he table.

"Better princess"andrew asks.

"No asshole I want my bed"Blake pouts.

"Your not gonna get over rejection by sleeping gotta fight it man fight for your mate I'm sure there's a reason find out and fix it that's what I would do"andrew says and I snort.

He stares at me and I stare down at my lap. Cas gets up.

"Gonna get a chocolate"he states and gets up.

.
..
.
.
.
.
.

I see blake glaring at cas and an alpha talking. His arm was around cas as they spoke.

"Hey I know you like cas but.....lay back a little Kay"I ask him.

"He's just looking for a fuck"blake whispers.

"So were you"I snort.

"Maybe at first"he whispers and gets up.

He walks over and yanks cas into his chest. The alpha growls and they glare at each other. Blake sets cas aside and then the alpha shoves blake. Blake's eyes shift black and he punches the alpha.

"Andrew"I say and andrew looks up.

He gets up and runs over just as it starts getting serious but blake was winning.

"BLAKE"Andrew yells but no response.

"SUBMIT"andrew growls and the alpha falls to his knees and everyone in the lunch room looks down.

Blake head snaps towards andrew but he doesn't fall. My eyes widen. Mr.night rushes in.

'"Don't make me blake"andrew whispers.

"Cas honey come"mr.night commands and cas runs into mr.night chest.

He looked terrified. Blake's eyes land on his scared face and he signs.

"Sorry"he whispers and walks out

"I'll go after him"andrew tells mr.night.

"Don't be so rough he's at a bad moment now"mr.night whispers and Andrew nods walking out.