Thomas!Tickle fight

Your POV

I sat up slowly trying to open my eyes, which were protesting against the sunlight pouring in through the windows. I pushed my hand through my hair gently before slightly removing the bed covers, nervously realizing I wasn’t in my room. Nor was I in a room I recognized. I felt nervous as I stared down at the large shirt I was wearing; it clearly belonged to a boy. I began to panic as I tried to remember, last night’s events, but failed to do so. That’s when I heard it, the soft hum of a boy’s heavy breathing. I listened for another minute before crawling to the end of the bed and peeking over the edge. Happy with the sight I saw, I felt a smile spread across my face as I relaxed. On the floor, wrapped up in a blanket was my best friend Thomas. He looked so adorable lying there, so peaceful. His chest rising and falling, his lips were slightly parted, and his fluffy blonde was messy. That was Thomas for you, looked good no matter what he was doing. I watched him for another minute before quietly slipping off the bed and pushing my arms under Thomas' torso. He was the heaviest sleeper in the world; so there was no way I’d wake him. I quickly tensed my arms and picked him up rolling him onto the bed, smiling with success as I had managed to get him half onto the bed. I stared at his legs dangling off the side of the bed and pushed them onto the bed, rolling him into the spot next to mine. I gingerly tucked the blanket around him before laying back into the bed myself and tiredly letting my eyes fall shut again. Michael always insisted on sleeping on the floor, especially when I was drunk, which I respected, but I knew Michael would never take advantage of me. I had no problem sharing a bed with him, and plus, I had made it a habit to get him into the bed in the morning before he woke up for the past year. Always waking up confused, I would tell him I wasn’t sure, and that maybe he sleep walks. I shook the thoughts out of mind and felt myself slip back into a heavy sleep.

Thomas' POV

I woke up expecting a major backache and headache, but surprisingly neither was there. I slowly opened my eyes and realized I was in the bed, rather than on the floor. I shook my head as I looked over at Y/N. She looked so cute, her curls had fallen loose, and her lips were pushed together, I could just barely hear her breathing. She looked sweet, and innocent. I figured she was most likely going to have a hangover, so I just slightly moved closer to her, taking her into my arms and kissing her forehead. I heard her groan in protest as she pushed her face into my chest. I laughed quietly as I relaxed back into the bed. It wasn’t like this was anything abnormal for us. We cuddled every morning we were together, with common kisses on each other’s cheeks and foreheads. Not that I didn’t love what we had, but I wanted to kiss her, really kiss her. Straight on the lips. But I never had the courage to, always in fear of rejection.

 “Sweetheart, it’s time to get up.” I whispered into her ear as I tried to detach her from my chest. I chuckled as I felt her reject, pushing her face further into my chest. “Hmm. we wouldn’t want to… wake up the tickle monster, would we?” I questioned casually as I felt her tense up in my arms.

 “You wouldn’t.” She gulped now removing her head away from my chest and looking up at me. I laughed at the serious look on her face; both of us had grown up with our dad’s being the tickle monster, and even though they thought we were too old for it now, I still used it against her.

 “Oh, I think we both know, I would.” I beamed winking at her as I gently dragged my hand across her leg. I felt the goose bumps forming on her silk-like skin as my fingers danced down her leg.

 “I don’t believe you.” She replied pouting as she shoved her face back against the pillow, eyes closed. I felt myself grin as I stared at her. That was a big mistake.

 "Oh, you really shouldn’t have said that.” I smirked quietly into her ear before attacking her with both my hands. I smiled and laughed loudly as I watched her kick and squirm in a fit of giggles. Her laugh, was my favorite sound in the whole world. I would do anything just to hear it constantly. I watched her laugh loudly as she tried to catch her breath, but every time she managed to, she fell back into laughter.

 “Tom- Tommy! I-I surrender!” She managed to spit out as she caught her breath, luckily for her; this meant I had to stop, no matter what. I smiled widely as I watched her lay back and catch her breath. I couldn’t help but stare, she was perfect in every way imaginable.

 “Still sleepy?” I asked looking her in the eyes. I watched her stare up at me and smile gently.

 “No, I guess not.” She chimed looking up at me. I was propped up beside her, leaning over her, in perfect position to kiss her. I felt my stomach fill with butterflies as I felt her gentle hand rest on my upper thigh. We both stared each other, quietly, taking in the morning sun and our bodies so close together. I felt like a fool just staring at her, but her face was so fascinating, and her lips were so inviting, I could practically feel my lips being tugged towards hers. I decided to just go for it, because if I didn’t, I would’ve beaten myself up about it later. I gently lifted my hand to her chin, tipping her face upwards so our lips were just barely inches apart. I looked into her eyes for approval, and she nodded, closing her eyes. I slowly closed mine, and brought my lips down to hers softly, barely applying any pressure, just letting our lips tease each other. I pulled my lips away from hers and started to sit up realizing how awkward I probably just made this for us.

 “Thomas.” I felt her hand grab my wrist. “Please, don’t stop.” She whispered looking up at me with pleading eyes. I nodded at her with no hesitation, and leaned back down, this time kissing her harder. Within minutes our hands were through each other’s hair, and our breathing had become messy and needy, but neither of us cared. I couldn’t get enough of this. I didn’t want to stop; I didn’t want our lips to part. I wanted to make her feel good. I wanted her to want me just as bad as I wanted her.

 I was shocked to feel her hand resting overtop the bulge in boxers. Within a few more messy kisses she began to gently rub me overtop of my boxers, causing me to let out a needy groan. I felt her smile against my lips as she began to kiss me rougher now. I could tell she wad getting hotter by the way she was biting down on my lip. I felt her reach into my boxers and pull out my length, gently stroking and tugging at it as we kissed. I moaned against her lips biting down on them as she worked away. I decided not to let her have all the fun and gently brought my hand down to her underwear, just barely touching her as I slipped my finger along them and pulled them down gently. She softly kicked them off continuing to kiss me and stroking me faster now. I slowly moved my hand down and gently began to play with her clit, smiling into our kiss as she moaned softly. I began to finger her gently, hearing her moan. I was in a trance of lust and the moans escaping her lips had me hypnotized. I felt myself working towards that familiar release as she jacked me off harder and faster. We tried our best to cover our sounds by moaning into each other’s mouths, but neither of us could, we were both so worked up, we could only just barely graze our lips for seconds before falling into another moan. I began sucking and biting down on her neck as I felt her clench around my fingers, I felt my dick twitch, and quickly crashed my mouth into hers, covering both of our loud moans with my mouth as we fell into orgasm.

 “Y/N, listen… I don’t know what happened, I just let myself go and…” I stammered still struggling to catch my breath worried that she would be mad or uncomfortable.

 “Thomas, don’t apologize… That was, incredible. If I ‘d known what this was like, we’d do this every morning we were together.” She mused leaning her head back into my chest. I smiled before gently pushing my lips into her hair.

 “Why don’t we make it like this every morning we’re together?” I asked seriously, gently playing with her hair.

 “Who said we couldn’t?” She grinned looking up at me. I smiled at her laughing softly before pressing my lips back against hers and pulling her into my arms.