Thomas!next door part 3

He pushed me back gently, further, further, until I felt the first step of the bed platform against the backs of my heels. He stopped and put a hand in the crook of my knees, lifting me into his arms bridal style. I could barely breathe, and I loved it. I let him pick me up and carry me up the shallow steps. He laid me down on the bed, like I was a delicate china doll, and crawled on top of me. He spread my legs with his knees and began to kiss my neck with his hands on my hips.

Suddenly, I realized that he was moving me around like a wilting flower, moving me anywhere and anyway he wanted. I wasn’t a virgin, I had my fair share of experience, and I wanted to show him I could make him feel as weak and on edge as he made me feel.

I wrapped my legs around him and started tugging on his dark golden locks, but he immediately stopped his sensual assault on my neck.

“Rule number one, Y/N” he spoke gravely, “I’m the one in control. That’s how this works, kitten.”

Kitten.

His tone made my breath hitch, and I cautiously retracted my hands from his hair and my legs from his waist. He took my wrists as I lowered them and pinned them above my head, sucking a hickey into my collarbone and grinding himself into me. I let out needy whimpers, his tone, tanned body felt like liquid gold on my exposed skin. He pulled away from me and stood up to the side of the bed, and I was left wide-eyed and panting, wanting more.

“Do not move.” he said authoritatively, “And take off your sweatshirt.” I nodded my head slightly and slipped my sweatshirt over my head as I watched him walk to the other side of the room.

To the display of whips and ties.

He scanned his selection for a moment, tapping his chin.

“Hmm, what should we use on a gorgeous thing like you. Leather perhaps?” he seemed to speak out loud to himself, rather than me.

“No, this is only your first time, we need to be gentle with our little doll.” It was like his Dr. Jekyll and Mr.Hide that hid within him were bantering over how to play with me.

“Silk, silk is perfect. Soft, rare and beautiful. Just like our Y/N.”

He slipped two silk ties off their hooks. They were a dark hot pink shade, and looked well made and expensive. They looked like they did their job well. I gulped.

He sauntered over to me again, taking my wrist in his large hand. He began to tie it to one of the bars in the headboard.

“We won’t tie your legs this time, wouldn’t want you to pass out on me.” He chuckled lowly.

What the hell does THAT mean?

He made his way to the other side by crawling over me, leaving a quick kiss on my lips in the process. He began to tie my other wrist.

“If you want this to end at any time, say stop.” He said in a comforting tone, something I hadn’t heard from him before.

“And the safe word is Vegas.”

“Vegas?” I asked, my voice faltering slightly.

He smiled and shrugged.

“I like it there, it’s stunning at night.” He smirked at me. “Maybe if this continues and goes well, I’ll take you sometime.”

I bit my lip at the thought and watched as he finished tying me up and crawled to hover over me again.

He spoke into my neck, kissing it in between sentences.

“You will do as I say, doll. You may make noises so I can hear your pretty sounds, but you may not speak, except when I tell you to. Do you understand?”