Newt!Long day

I stood on my tiptoes, scrambling through the wooden cupboards of the kitchen in search of some plates. Newt was bound to come home any minute, and even as I stood with bare legs and only one of his frumpy band tees to cover my chest and lacy boy shorts, I continued to stay put in front of the sizzling stove.

I hummed the tune that came from the VH1 channel playing in the living room, grabbing a knife from the drawer and searching for the best looking tomato in the batch I had bought earlier that morning.

"Ugh." a low voice groaned, followed by the exhausted thump of his duffle bag hitting the floor and the front door shutting behind him. "Hey," I called from the kitchen, peeking around the corner to see a drained and tired looking Newt leaning up against the door with closed eyes and a heaving chest. "Hard day?" I said, but went back to preparing our meal for the evening. He always liked coming home to some sort of meal, and sometimes he'd surprise me by bringing some Chinese after work.

"Just long. How was yours?" his voice progressively got louder as he entered the kitchen. I shrugged. "Nothing substantial. Hey, do you-ouch!" I winced, dropping the knife out of my hands and bringing my thumb to my mouth.

"What?" Newt's back straightened and he came to my side, inspecting my frown and furrowed brows. "I cut my thumb." I mumbled, sucking the blood off the surface of my skin, not making eye contact with Newt, who I could tell was watching me intently. I continued to hold my thumb in between my lips, placing the tomatoes in the pan with my opposite hand and watching the steam rise up towards the ceiling.

I heard him gulp beside me and I turned to him, shaking my head in slight confusion and returning both hands to my sides. "Why do you keep staring at me?" he tore his eyes away then, looking behind me. "Do you need a Band-Aid?" I didn't have time to answer before he was already shuffling off towards the medicine cabinet in the bathroom down the hall.

I sighed and began cleaning off the counter. I wanted to get all the mandatory chores I had for the day done so I could spend time with Newt before it got to late, he always went to bed early after a long days of work and I understood that. But watching a movie or even playing a board game for a little bit seemed nice. I missed him being home, and being able to relax even if it was just for a little bit.

"Hmm," his breath was hot and comforting against the sensitive skin of my neck, his scruffy cheeks rubbing up against me. "Did you get the Band-Aid?" I asked with a giggle as he tightened his grip around my waist and pressed his body to my back. "Mhmm." he hummed, kissing the back of my neck repeatedly.

"Could I have it please?" I whispered, leaning my head back, letting it fall limp into the crook of his neck.

Newt frequently got in moods such as this after being away from me for a long time. Well, in general he got in moods like this; he was a horny guy.

"I think you know what you're doing to me," he growled, his hands releasing my waist and slipping down to my thighs, and rubbing the inner skin with his large hands. "Wearing your skimpy undies and sucking your thumb like you were." I held my breath, not wanting to let him know that his talk and touch was indeed having its effects on me. Instead I turned around, wrapping my arms around his neck and closing the space between us, tilting my head to the side innocently.

"I'm not doing anything, I think you're the one who has a dirty mind."

Newt grinned devilishly, his dominate hands coming to my ass and squeezing it with lust glowing in his eyes. "I can show you my dirty mind, if you'd like baby girl."

I smiled, grabbing both sides of his jaw in my small hands that were all but delicate, and pulled his lips into mine, enveloping our lips together.