Newt!pillow fight

“Oof," came the sound of your boyfriend’s defeated grunt as he fell backwards onto the bed with a loud plop. Feathers swayed their way down onto him, landing nicely and quietly in his thick, golden hair. A damaged pillow clutched in your right hand, a triumphant smile worn across your beaming face, you moved over to straddle his hips. “I win,” you sing-songed with a hint of tease in the edge of your voice.

"You cheated, love!” he whined, a hand smacking the cool sheets beside him in frustration. He paused, as if contemplating something very important. 

“Baby?” you leaned down to lie on his chest. Newts eyes flickered back to meet yours, and you watched as his pouty lips curved into that of a smile only mischievous boys wore. Then, his body began moving up, advancing onto you now like a meticulous wolf with calculated movements approaching its prey. “N-Newt,” you stuttered, taken aback by his actions. 

And then it happened too fast. 

With an arm hooked around your waist, he flipped you onto your back under his sturdy, heavy body, emitting a surprised yelp from you. His long legs, rough with his leg hair, slid down yours before constricting around you to hold you into place. “Babe,” he spoke in a low growl against your lips, “you know it’s not fair to fake that you were hurt to get a chance to whack me with your pillow, right?” He nuzzled himself into the crook of your neck, blowing small puffs of air along your skin, creating goosebumps. 

You had a hard time finding the words to say as he pulled himself back to gaze down at you with his intimidating dark brown eyes. Gulping, you stammered, “I-I know. But it’s just a pillow fight, Newt… Stop looking at me like that.” You tore the eye contact as you looked down, resting your eyes on his defined collarbones. 

His cold, long fingers immediately brought your chin up to meet his eyes. “Oh, but love,” he breathed out, ”you still cheated. I don’t think that was very nice.” He slid his hand down to search for yours before bringing it up to press your fingers against his lips, one by one. “How should I punish you?” he said, flashing his infamous smirk at you.

Then, raising both of his massive hands in the air, he wiggled his fingers and an evil smile played across his lips. Your eyes enlarged in fear when you realized what he was about to do. “No, no, no!” you squirmed beneath him as his fingers came closer and closer to you, slipping underneath your thin t-shirt to make deathly tickling motions on your stomach.

“Newt, stop, please!” you laughed and screamed and gasped for air at the same time. His motions were merciless and ceaseless; he was really having too much fun with this. His laughter rang in your ears as he began tickling you all over, knowing all your spots for he had memorized your body by heart. 

“Say you love me forever and ever,” Newt cooed, his smile growing bright as the morning sun. Despite almost dying from laughter as you tried to wiggle yourself away from him to no avail, you cringed at your boyfriend’s mushiness. “Say it, or I won’t stop,” he threatened as his fingers jumped and danced in feathery motions all over your chest, now moving up your neck - your most sensitive spot.

"Alright! I love you forever and ever!” you surrendered, much to Newts satisfaction. His fingers finally stopped their torturous dance, and his hands moved up to cup your face. “Aw, I love you too, babe,” he purred, rubbing his nose against yours affectionately as you tried to catch your breath. Then, he leaned in to catch your lips with his in a sweet kiss, moving deeper and deeper against them until he had you gasping for air yet again. “Time for round two of your punishment,” he said as he pulled back, licking his lips and wiggling his eyebrows suggestively.

“Wha- Newt!” you yelped when he dived down to suck the sweet spot on your neck, biting and licking it with his warm tongue. You shivered and moaned when he moved down your neck, leaving a trail of his saliva that came in contact with the cool air. He simply adored the sounds that you made, knowing that only he could hear you in your most vulnerable state. It fueled him to do more naughty things to you. “Mm, baby,” he spoke in that low voice of his as he grinded his lower body against you, “You’re making me so hard. I can’t wait to fuck you.” He lifted himself off you a little to pull down your sleeping shorts along with your panties.

“Babe!” you shouted in surprise, but he hushed you with his lips. “My, my,” he tsked as he plunged his middle finger you, “Are you this wet already? For me?" 

"Oh my god,” you clenched your eyes shut as you welcomed another of his fingers in you, rubbing and stretching your tight walls. He began pushing them in and out in a steady, rocking motion, preparing you for his cock soon enough. “Oh baby, please,” you pleaded, feeling the need to release yourself as you held onto his strong biceps. Your body moved along with his sinful fingers that were curving, circling, and thrusting inside you without abandon. 

Seeing your erotic face moistened by a thin layer of sweat and the sweet begging in your eyes drove Newt insane. He couldn’t take it anymore as he yanked his fingers out of you, pecked you on the lips, and pulled down his boxers halfway. His long length sprang free and rubbed against your inner thigh. “Fuck,” he hissed, “I need you to be in you now.“ With a shaky hand, he aligned himself with your wet entrance and spread your legs apart further.

"Open up for me, love,” he purred huskily as he slid into you inch by delicious inch. “Ohh,” you moaned breathily, biting your lip and closing your eyes as you felt him stretching you the only way he knew how to do. You felt so full with him in you and he held himself still, letting you adjust to his huge size. When you opened your eyes and gazed at him, wordlessly telling him to move, he buried himself in the crook of your neck and wrapped his arms around your waist before pulling back and slamming into you again with full force.

“Ah, Newt!” you screamed as he began pounding you hard, setting a rough and fast pace. You could hear him grunting beside your ear as he worked on your body. His cock drove into you over and over again, mercilessly and so relentlessly.

“God, y-you’re so fucking tight,” he cursed with his eyes closed, his hips moving faster against yours. “How many times have I been in you and you’re still so tight like when I first had you,” he panted in your ear. He nibbled on your earlobe before pulling back to look down at your disheveled state. Your flushed cheeks and pink lips and sensual whimpers made him pump harder and rougher into you. “Oh god, Newt~” you cried out, tears leaking from the corner of your eyes as you kept moving in sync with him. You felt him fill you up repeatedly to the hilt, building you up to your heavenly climax.

The sound of your wet pussy and his hard cock colliding with each other, and both of your moans and grunts filled up the bedroom. “Feel me, love, feel me in you,” Newt dirty-talked into your ear as he plunged himself as deep as he can go in you and held himself there to let you feel his complete length. He swiveled his hips in a circle, brushing against your g-spot in the process. Then he pulled back to ram himself into your pussy, hitting your special place in succession. “Take me in, baby. Take all of me in,” he grunted. 

“Newt! I think I"m cumming,” you screamed as he kept pounding into you. His thrusts became sloppier as he chased his release. Your walls finally tightened around him, coming undone as your orgasm coursed through your body. The tightening of your walls halted his violent poundings, and at last he came, shooting his hot load into you and coating your walls with his sticky fluids. You felt your lower region fill up with his warmth as he looked down on you with an affectionate smile. 

Newt leaned down to press his supple lips against yours in a loving kiss, licking your bottom lip a little in the process. He rocked your body a little, making sure every drop of him was in you. “This is my favorite part,” he confessed, suddenly a little shy, “Filling you up with my love.” 

You laughed tiredly and slapped his chest weakly. “To think this all started with an innocent pillow fight. You’re unpredictable, Newt.” 

He chuckled and pecked your damp forehead, brushing your sweaty hair out of your face. “I am, aren’t I? But you love me anyway,” he commented cheekily. “And don’t say you didn’t enjoy it. I love taking you every chance I get. That you can count on.” 

He gave you a killer wink. ”Can we do it again?”