Thomas!Dude

“Fuck! Baby girl, you’re so tight,” Thomas groaned thrusting into me slowly as I neared my climax.

“Baby girl?” I half laughed, half moaned. He’d never called me that before, he usually stuck to ‘babe’ or 'dude’ being the big romantic guy he was.

“Shh, Princess,” he mumbled into my neck.

I laughed shoving him back onto the bed, confusion flashing over his face.

“Did I do something wrong?” He questioned sounding worried.

“Baby girl? Princess? Really, Tommy?” I asked, my voice laced with amusement.

A smirk grew onto his face as he crawled back up to me, “What’d you call me?”

“Tomny,” I replied bluntly.

“Baby girl, that’s not what you should be calling me,” he said clicking his tongue.

“What are you talkin.. Oh no,” I lightly laughed realising what he’d been trying to do, “Nope, i’m not calling you that”

“Dude, just- okay- be cool” He groaned rolling onto his back annoyed at my effort to play along.

“You can’t just do that, finish me off” I said raising my voice slightly.

“Finish yourself off.”

“Tommy!”

No answer.

“Thomas!”

No answer.

“Oh for fuck sake,” I muttered getting up and straddling him. His hands instinctively went to my hips, he went to pull me off of him as I leaned down, bringing my mouth down to his ear gently nipping it with my teeth, I pulled back a bit to whisper into his ear, “Please, daddy?”

His head snapped up, his eyes lit up, he instantly tightened his grip on my hips flipping us over so that he was on top.

“What was that babygirl?” he asked with the dorkiest grin spread across his face.

“Don’t make me say it again?” I laughed.

He started to move away when I panicked and gripped his shoulders, “No, no daddy please!”

“Please what?”

“Fuck me daddy”

Without another word he pushed into me and thrusted with a slow pace waiting for me to beg.

I’d always hated hearing grown woman call their boyfriends daddy, but the effect that it had on Thomas was amazing. He was like a completely different person, he was so confident, it was fucking hot. So putting my disgust for the word 'daddy’ aside, I begged.

“Fuck! Daddy faster”

“Mm fuck princess! You feel so fucking good” he moaned out as he sped up, pounding into me at an almost inhuman pace.

I was moaning uncontrollably at this point, my orgasm creeping up on me fast.

“Daddy, i’m gonna c-cum”

“Cum for me babygirl, sh-shit i’m cl-close too”

A few sloppy thrusts later I was cumming around his cock as I felt his cum shoot into me. Thomas collapsed on top of me, the both of us breathing heavily. I rolled Thomas off of me and curled up into his side. He wrapped an around my waist pulling me closer and kissing my forehead.

“Holy shit dude, baby I love you so much”

“Mm god, I love you too” I mumbled drifting off to sleep.