Newt!Bondage

So you’d be watching a movie and a sex scene would come on and the girl is getting tied up and blindfolded and without thinking you’d say “that’s so hot. I so want that done to me”. Newt would hear you and say “well why don’t we go try that out baby?”. You run upstairs with Newt trailing behind you and you jump on the bed and try to take off your clothes but Newt would sit on top of your waist and stop your hands from moving. “I’m in charge tonight sweetheart”, he’d say and you can feel yourself getting wet. Newt rips off your clothes and tosses them somewhere behind him. He takes off his shirt and his pants but leaving his boxers on. Newt kisses your neck really lightly while grinding down om your hips making you moan out as you can feel his boner on your crotch. You whine as he gets off of you and reaches under the bed to grab a box filled with all of your sex toys. He grabs out the handcuffs and the blindfold and handcuffs you to the bed and ties the blindfold around your head. He takes off your panties and his boxers. His starts to nibble and suck at your neck and forggeting you have hancuffs on you go to run your fingers through his hair and whine when you can’t. Newt leaves a couple of love bites on your neck and starts to rub your clit hard and fast. “Shit, Newt”, “mm you like that baby?” You couldn’t even form words so you just nodded. He moved his fingers down to your slit and put two fingers in and started pumping them fast. “Fuck Newt. holy crap” You could feel yourself coming undone and he took his fingers out. “Newt what the fucks?!” Without warning he put his dick in you and started to thrust not letting you adjust to his size. “Fuck Newt jesus christ”. “You like that sweetheart? You like my thick cock pounding into your tight wet pussy?” “yes Newt oh my god yes”. Newt kept pounding into you and you could feel your high coming. “Shit Newt i’m close” “No. you don’t get to cum until i say so okay?” You didn’t say anything so Newt stopped thrusting. “Okay?!” “yes okay Newt” He started thrusting again and you could feel your legs start to shake. Newt could feel it too and he started to thrust faster and faster and you asked Newt if you could cum “okay, you can cum now baby”. Your legs shook and you moaned out Newt's name. He slid out of you and undid the handcuffs only to turn you over and re-attach the handcuffs. “Newt wtf are you doing?” “shut up. you’re not allowed to talk. if you talk you get punished okay?” “o-okay” “good girl. now stick your ass up in the air for me baby”. You were a bit hesitant and apparently too slow and you gasped as Newt brought his hand down om your ass cheek, smacking it. “I told you you’d get punished if you didn’t listen”, “i’m sorry. i’ll listen” and you stuck your ass up as high as it would get. Newt smacked it again leaving a red mark and making you hiss out loud. He massaged your ass cheeks and stuck two fingers in your ass. You groaned at the pain because you’ve never done anal before. “Get used to that pain baby. It’s gonna get worse.” Newt started pumping his fingers in your ass and added another after a while. Once he felt he had stretched you enough he pumped his dick a few times and pushed it into your ass. A tear fell down your cheek because of the pain. You started to whimper and Newt heard you. “Oh don’t you like that baby?” He said as he started to thrust faster. “No Newt, please stop”, “sorry babe. Not happening”. You started crying out at the pain and Newt slapped your ass a couple more times. Suddenly, pleasure came over you and you started to moan and shake. “Newt, i-i’m close” He kept pounding into you, and you struggled to keep your ass up in the air. “that’s it baby, cum for me” and you did, but Newt didn’t stop. He kept thrusting to overstimulate you. “Newt stop”, he didn’t listen to you and continued to thrust into you. Newt was grunting and gripping onto your hips so tightly it was definitely going to leave bruises. Newt’s thrust’s started to get sloppier and sloppier and you felt him release in your ass. He took the blindfold and the handcuffs off of you and turned you around. You were so sore and your legs felt like jelly. Newt laid on his back and put you on your tummy in the 69 position. “suck my dick”, Newt said. You started to suck at the tip and lick off the pre cum that was leaking out of his tip. You could feel Newt licking your slit and rubbing your clit. You wrapped your mouth around his tip and started to bob your head up and down. Newt moaned against your clit which made you shiver. You started to bob faster and suck harder while Newt was working on his tounge in your clit. You were ready to cum, again and your sex was so sore. “Newt please, don’t make me cum. It hurts”. Newt didn’t listen and started to rub your clit even faster and you hissed and groaned as you started to cum. You knew what he was trying to do. Hewas trying to get you over stimulated and it worked. You sucked harder on Newt’s cock and he came in your mouth, “swal-” Newt didn’t even finish his sentance before you swallowed his seed. Newt lifted you up off of him and put your head in his neck and kissed your forehead. “How was that baby?” “Newt i’m so sore. Please don’t ever do that again”. Newt looked down at your hipsand gasped at the purpleish bruises that addordned your hips. “I’m so sorry about those”, “those I don’t mind. It’s the gaping hole in my ass that i mind”. Newt just laughed and kissed your lips softly before cuddling into you and letting you drift off to sleep before he drifted off to sleep too.