Newtmas!Threesome

You just put a towel around your body when you were done showering. Yeah, a shower. Because you requested it the builders made a shower cabin were people can shower. It was not very luxe but it worked.

It was a simple little hut with in the middle a fire place with a pan hanging above it, next to it stood a little wooden cup where you can cup some water with and make yourself clean. You reached for your clothes when the doors opens. ‘Taken.’ You say and turned around to see who came in.

There you saw Thomas and Newt standing in the doorway. ‘Guys, this one is taken. Leave.’ You say but they just stepped inside and closed the door. ‘Guys, I’m serious. Get out!’ You started to raise your voice. The boys started to became annoying now.

‘You look good in just a towel (Y/N).’ Newt said while eying your body. You felt your face became red and tried to hide your body. ‘What do you guys want?’ You asked while you turned around to grab your clothes.

You felt how someone grabbed your wrist and pulled you against him. ‘You.’ Thomas said while kissing your neck. When he kissed a certain spot you let out a moan. You felt Thomas smirk in your neck and gave there a kiss again.

You saw Newt standing in front of you, he lifted your chin and then kissed you full on the lips. First your lips didn’t move with him but then you slowly started to move your lips. You felt how Newt licked your bottom lip and you opened your mouth to give him entrance. Thomas was pulling the towel from your body so you stood naked between two fully clothed guys.

You let go of Newt lips. ‘Guys, this is a shower cabin. You can’t shower with your clothes on.’ You said smiling and Newt let go of you for a minute to pull out his shirt and pants so he only stood in his underwear where a big bugle was showing. Your pussy started to throb by the sight of it. Thomas did the same and had even a bigger bugle then Newt.

You got down on your knees and pulled down there pants, showing there erections. You grabbed each erection in one hand and started to move your hands. You guys started to moan and you grinned. Your head moved towards Thomas’s cock and you licked the lips while still moving your hands on Newt’s cock. The guys started to moan louder and you felt pre come leaking into your mouth.

You gave a couple hard sucks on the cock and another couple licks and then started to move to Newt’s cock. You licked his shaft and then took him in your mouth. ‘Shuck!’ You heard Newt say and you felt how one of his hand grabbed your hair and started to guide you on his cock.

Then Thomas pulled you back up, and pulled you so against him that your back was against his chest. His hands were going to your breast and started to play with your nipple’s.  You let out a moan and felt how Newt sat down and put your legs over his shoulder. His face now close to your pussy. ‘Please Newt!’ You begged him while moaning because of the attention Thomas is giving to your breast and neck.

Then you felt Newt give a long lick and you moan. He started to lick your entrance and then slips two fingers inside. ‘You’re so tight around my fingers (Y/N). I wonder how it would be to stick my cock in it.’ Newt said while making a scissor motion with his finger and was still licking your folds. ‘Please fuck me, please you guys! Fuck me!’ You now screamed.

Newt stood up and Thomas let go of you. They didn’t do anything for a second and then you were filled up. You let out a moan of pain. Newt had entered you from the front while Thomas took you from behind. When they were both fully seated they waited for you to adjust.

First you felt only pain but then it slowly turned into pleasure, and then you started to moan. All three of you let out a moan. You all started to move. The feeling of two big cocks inside you turned you on so much. ‘Say that you’re ours. Say it.’ Thomas hissed in your ear. ‘I-I’m yo-ours.’ You said moaning and you felt how the guys started to speed up.

You felt a tingle in your stomach and before you know it you became undone on Newt’s cock, what triggered his release, and the same time Thomas came. The feeling of both the guys filling you up made you have a second release. Slowly the guys let themselves slide out of you and sat down against the wall with you. ‘Thank you guys, now I have to wash myself again.’ You said.   

Credit - jackedimagines