Newt!Map room

I slowed down to a jog as I entered the Glade. My hair was in a messy bun, but several strands had came loose and were stuck to my neck and face. My eyes swept across the Glade, landing on a certain blond that was smiling as he jogged up to me. His limp was a little more noticeable today, telling me that he had done something to aggravate it.

“Hey Newt,” I said once he joined me. His eyes swept over me, his dark brown eyes growing dark with lust. I wasn’t stupid. I knew how much Newt loved how I looked when I had just finished running. He had told me several times, and it often led to heavy make out sessions.

“Hey, Y/N.” Newt wrapped an arm around my waist, ignoring the fact that I was sweaty from my run. “Going to the Map Room?”

“Which you’re not allowed in,” I pointed out. The two of us began walking towards the room in question. “It doesn’t matter that you’re an ex-Runner, you know. Minho will complain if he finds out.”

“I’m Second in Command. It has benefits.”

I pulled open the door to the Map Room. “What benefits?”

“Being able to hang out with you, even when you’re in here.” Newt sent me a cheeky grin as he followed me into the room. “Minho and the others haven’t come back yet.”

“My route’s the shortest today,” I commented, grabbing a piece of paper and drawing out my course. “Tomorrow, Ben’s will be.”

Newt was quiet and I knew I shouldn’t have said anything. He knew all about the Maze’s rotations and patterns. I couldn’t help but glance at his leg. He must have noticed, because suddenly his arms were around my waist and he was resting his head on my shoulder.

“Don’t think about that,” Newt told me. His body was flush against mine. His breath tickled my ear as he mumbled, “You’re gorgeous, you know?”

“So you’ve told me,” I commented, finishing up my map. Newt kissed my ear and I shivered, sliding the map away from me. “Newt, what are you doing?”

He kissed my neck. “Remember that thing that we did the other night?”

I knew at once what he was talking about. The first time that we had sex.

“Of course.”

“Can we do that?”

“Now?”

Newt made a noise like “mhm” before kissing where my neck and shoulder met. I didn’t mean to moan, but when he started to lightly suck on the flesh there, I couldn’t stop it.

“Can we, Y/N? Please? You look irresistible right now.”

“We can go to the Homest-”

“Here. Please? The others won’t be back until we finish.” Newt was practically begging by this point, and when he pulled me against his body, I could feel why. His erection was pressed against the small of my back.

“Newt…” I hesitated. I could feel my own arousal growing and I knew I wouldn’t be able to resist for long. Not that I wanted to resist. I desperately wanted this. “Fine.”

Newt spun me around, his lips finding mine in the matter of a few heartbeats. He lifted me up, sitting me down on the table. This wasn’t like the first time, which was gentle and sweet. This time, Newt seemed to want it to be a bit more rough. I was not going to complain.

His warm hands slid under my shirt, running up my sides. I pulled away from him, pulling the tank top over my head. Newt’s eyes instantly went to my chest. I undid my bra, only the slightest bit self-conscious as Newt’s eyes devoured my naked upper body. He leaned forward to kiss me again, but I leaned back.
“Take your clothes off, Newt. And quick. We don’t know when the others will get back.”

Newt nodded quickly, shedding his clothes as I stood up and rid myself of my pants and underwear. When I looked back up at him, he stood before me completely naked. His hand was on his erection, slowly pumping himself as he looked at me with lust-filled eyes.

Newt kissed me before sitting me back down on the table. His hand left his erection. His mouth captured my right nipple, running his tongue over the bud and lightly sucking. His left hand went up to my other breast, where he began to grope it. I grasped his shoulder with one hand, my other hand going into his blond hair.

I threw my head back, doing my best to fight back a moan. I didn’t want to be too loud and gain the attention of the other Gladers, but the second that I felt Newt’s hand on my clit, those thoughts went out the window. He began to rub the bundle of nerves and I couldn’t bite back the loud moan that escaped my lips.

“Oh shuck,” I moaned, pulling on Newt’s hair. Newt’s lips left my nipple, but not before he gave it a teasing tug with his teeth. He kissed his way up my neck, stopping at my earlobe. He nibbled on it, rubbing my clit faster.

“Newt!”

“What’s wrong, Y/N?” Newt tugged on my earlobe with his teeth. He was teasing me, and he knew it. Suddenly, his fingers went away from my clit. I was about to complain when he slid two fingers quickly into me. I threw back my head, a loud moan forcing its way out of my mouth. He works quickly, pumping his fingers in and out of my wetness.

“You’re so wet,” Newt chuckles. It’s full of lust and the sound only makes me wetter.

“Newt… Please, I need you.”

Newt pulled his fingers out of me and stood up, looking down at me. There was a smirk on his face and I knew at once what he wanted.

“Beg, Y/N.”

“Newt, please. I need you inside of me. Please, Newt. Fuck me.”

I didn’t have to say anything else. Newt lined himself up and slammed his dick into my awaiting wetness. I managed to bite my lip and keep from shouting out, but just barely. He began to thrust roughly into me. The wood from the table occasionally bit at my back as I was being moved by Newt’s rough thrusting. He kept a hand on my hip - when it got there, I wasn’t sure - as he thrust, making sure he got maximum depth each time that he did. He groaned into my ear and I bit down where his shoulder and neck met, sucking lightly to give him a hickey.

His other hand moved down to my clit and began to rub it.

Moments later, Newt’s thrusting increased. I knew what it signaled and I knew just how to push him over.

“Newt… Newt, cum in me.”

I was correct and, at once, Newt finished inside of me. The feeling sent me sprawling over the edge of desire and I joined him the aftermath, my heart racing and my body heated.

Newt kissed my neck and then my lips before he pulled himself out of me.

“We should get dressed,” I commented breathlessly. Newt smiled and we quickly got dressed, my body humming with the feeling of Newt.