Newt!Kitchen sex

Fuck it. You were a teenage girl and teenage girls have needs. Being the only girl surrounded by a bunch of guys had its hardships – for example, cleaning up after them and putting up with their stench was a hassle you could really do without. But there were still benefits… different kinds of benefits.

  If there was one person in the Glade you had your eye on it was Newt. God, was he beautiful. And sweet. And caring, and funny, and just so loveable. Normally you’d just want to kiss him on the cheek and cuddle with him for hours. But today was different – you wanted something more.

  You looked across the Glade and Newt’s beautiful blonde head of hair caught your eye right away. You grinned and flaunted over to where he stood in front of the Homestead.

  “Hey, beautiful,” Newt smiled at you when he saw you coming in his direction. You blushed at his words and bit your lower lip as you stepped up to him. He wrapped his arms around your waist and butterfly kissed your nose. Your face turned a bright shade of red, as he’d never been this close with you before

  “Hi, uhm, can you help me out with something in the kitchen, please?” you asked sweetly, smiling and batting your eyelids.

  “Of course, love,” he answered cheekily and followed you into the Homestead. You lead him into the kitchen, closing the door and making sure nobody was around before stopping abruptly in front of him. You turned around on your heels, licking your bottom lip and staring into his eyes. “Yes?” he asked, his signature smirk creeping onto his lips.

  Then you lost it; any bit of self control you had left in you was gone with that smirk plastered on Newt’s face. You brought your hand to the back of his neck and pulled his face down to yours, kissing him without hesitation. To your delight, Newt’s arms anxiously wrapped themselves around your waist, and you found yourself being walked over to one of the tables.

  Suddenly you broke the kiss, pushing Newt away from you. He looked at your with a confused look, unsure of what you were doing. He opened his mouth to say something but you hushed him before he could. Batting your eyelids, you leaned up and kissed him sweetly. Slowly, you sat Newt down on  chair, straddling him without separating your lips.

  You felt Newt’s tongue run across your bottom lip and you quickly opened your mouth, allowing him to play with your tongue, moaning into the kiss. Almost instinctively, you began grinding your hips down onto his, fueled by the choked grunts Newt was letting out. His hands found their way to your hips, helping guide your hips harder onto him.

  While he was distracted, you quickly reached into one of the drawers, pulling out a piece of rope. With the rope in your hands, you ran your fingers along Newt’s toned arms. You stopped at his hands and brought them behind his back, all the while rolling your hips onto his. Carefully, you bound his hands together.

  You pulled away from the kiss again, a grin spreading across your face. Newt smirked and looked you up and down. He tried to wrap his hands around you again but was stopped by the restraints you had on him. You smiled devilishly, and got off of him.

  You stood up and circled Newt, biting your lip as you traced your hand over his shoulders. The lust in New’t eyes was obvious, and when you reached the front again you decided you knew exactly what you were going to do.

  Carefully you slipped your shirt over your head and tossed it to the side. Newt let out a sigh as you undid your bra and let it fall to the ground. He shifted in his seat and groaned at the sight of you. You did feel a bit self conscious – you’d never done this before – but Newt seemed to enjoy the sight of you, so you kept going. You moved onto your jeans, turning to the side, giving Newt a view of your curves. You didn’t let the pressure of Newt’s eyes on your body get to down, and you winked at him before undoing your jeans.