Newt!Insomnia

I sigh quietly, staring up at the night sky. Everyone was asleep and you seemed to be wide awake, I didn’t know why, but it didn’t surprise me, this happens often for me, but I knew what would help.

I stood up from my hammock slowly, before slowly making my way to Newt’s. This happened a lot, so I knew he wouldn’t mind. Slowly reaching him, I crawl in with him.

Right away, he moved over and turned around to face me, as he wraps his arms around me, his eyes not opening. I cuddle into his chest, sighing softly. His arms tighten around me.

“I’m sorry for doing this again, Newt.” I whisper, looking up at him. His eyes now opened.

“Hey, it’s okay, [Y/N].” He whispered, placing a soft kiss on my forehead. I smile, cuddling into him more.

“Okay, good.” I whisper back, before closing my eyes, but once feeling his hand move down to my lower back, I opened my eyes and looked up at him.

“You wanna know what helps me sleep?” He mumbles, glancing down at me.

Biting my lip, I nodded in response, before he continued, “Masturbating.” He replied, causing me to bite my lip harder.

He slowly lays me on my back, before sliding his hands down my chest. I didn’t stop him, I actually wanted him, for a long time I’ve dreamt of this.

His hands reached the waistline of my jeans, before slowly sliding his hands into them, then my underwear, his finger running down my slit slowly.

“Shit, [Y/N]. So wet already?” He mumbles, before he slid one finger in me, my breath hitched at his actions.

He slowly thrusts his finger in and out of me. I struggle to hold back my moans, not wanting to wake anyone up. He speeds up, his eyes scanned up my body, then looking at me. I look back at him, a soft moan leaving my lips.

He thrusts faster, going a little harder, before adding another one. My moans started to get louder, but I used one hand to cover my mouth.

He picks up the pace, his fingers were like magic, better than I could ever do. His eyes watching my every move, as he works me off with his fingers.

Soon, I knew I was close. I clenched around his finger, signaling I was close, causing him to add another finger, so that he had three fingers in, thrusting fast and hard.

With that, I reached my high, accidentally letting out a loud moan, as I did, while Newt slowly thrusts in and out, working me off my orgasm, then pulling his hand back, licking my juices off his fingers.

“Seriously you two? It’s like the middle of the night and that’s when you chose to have sex? Gross.” Thomas mumbled from the hammock closest to Newt’s.

“Sorry, Thomas.” Newt replied, before wrapping his arms around me. I yawned, cuddling into his chest.

“You were right, masturbation does make you tired.” I whisper, causing Newt to chuckle quietly. After that, I fell asleep in his arms, not knowing what tomorrow will be like.