Thomas!Tease

“Tommy… Please…” I almost cried out. “Shh baby, we wouldn’t want to get caught here now do we?” I shook my head.

We were in the cinemas, watching 50 shades of grey, out of nowhere, Thomas slides his hand up my dress and into my folds.

Pushing a second finger in, wiggling them as another sex scene appeared in the screen. Luckily, we were seated way up behind everybody else.

“We’re gonna get caug-” he pushed his fingers in deeper “Not if you don’t make so much noise Y/N” I moaned softly into my hand, trying to muffle the sounds.

“Look at the screen love” I did, Ana was being blindfolded, I felt Thomas lean closer to me “Can you imagine that? Me blindfolding you as i pleasure you,”

His fingers were thrusting deeper, curling up to hit my g-spot “You want me to do that, don’t you Y/N. You want me to bind you and punish you” Thomas’ was practically growling.

“Have you been a bad girl Y/N?” The thought of him, binding me, blindfolding me, pleasuring me… Punishing me. Made me want to cum right that moment.

“Yes, I’ve been very bad. I need to be punished.” He inserted another finger “You need to be punished.” He drove me over the edge, he kissed me as I came all over his hand.

Thomas let m lean on his shoulder, I could see him grinning “I’ll punish you harder at home”

Credit - ryuyalana