Thomas!tutor

You didn’t want to get tutored or whatever, it just made you feel worse than you already did. Well, it was all your fault, you knew that much but still. You hated it. And you hated Thomas, the tutor.

Okay, in all honestly, you didn’t hate him at all, you just didn’t understand how the hell he could put all that information in his brain all at once, and you couldn’t even concentrate for two seconds. Not that you even tried to concentrate, but still. You didn’t like it.

“Did you do the homework?” was the first thing he asked when he got through the door to your house. Ugh, he looked just like normal. His short, fluffy hair all over his head and his glasses on and he just had this… this special look. You didn’t know how to describe it. Sure, he was attractive (as hell), but you were kinda sure he hadn’t even kissed anyone. Isn’t that how nerds work?

“Nah”, you shrugged, your eyes down on the phone.

“Why not?”

You shrugged again. “Didn’t wanna, sounded boring. Homework is boring, I don’t even get why you stick up with it.”

“To get acceptable grades.”

A third shrug. “My grades will be fine, don’t get why you even bother trying.”

Thomas let out a loud, long sigh. “Not only the teacher is complaining, your parents are too. I met them yesterday, just as I exited your house.”

You smirked. “Did she tell you how thankful she is? Thomas, for real, I’ll be fine. You can go.”

He shook his head, “no, y/n, I promised both your parents and your teacher I’d try, but it’s not very easily when you never do as I tell you.”

“I don’t take orders.”

He was watching you from where he was standing, arms crossed over his chest and eyes… questioning. Like he was looking for an answer as you met his eyes.

“Sure you don’t”, he nodded, “I think I can change that, though.”

You snorted. “You’ve been trying for a week, I don’t- what are you doing?”

He was suddenly walking against you, and just on reflex you got up from your chair just in time for him to shove you back against the wall, chest pressed up against yours. You were frozen in some kind of shock as his eyes watched your reaction carefully, but he did notice, and so did you, that you didn’t do anything to get him off you.

He tilted his head to the side, his eyes now down on your lips. He waited another two seconds before finally diving in, sealing your lips together.

You got one thing clear in just the matter or seconds. Definitely not his first kiss.

Thomas’s touch was possessive, the way his hands searched up your neck to find your hair, the way his kisses quickly turned quicker, wetter, his tongue sliding over your lips, asking you for entrance. You gave it to him.

It was barely a game of dominance because you gave it to him immediately. You weren’t the one who backed down for others, but there was something in the way Thomas moved against you, his firm grip, his tongue sliding against yours like he knew exactly what he was doing. His hands slipped down your body to your ass, squeezing lightly.

He grinded his hips against you hard, pressing his junk against yours and you could already feel him starting to get hard. You wanted to smirk, but instead a slight moan slipped through your lips as his lips bit down your neck, his teeth most definitely leaving marks. He found the sensitive spot over your collarbone almost immediately, sucking harshly on your skin, causing a breathy whine to slip out of you.