"Red if you don't let me go imma kill you." I said as he started laughing.

"Hey lil sis, I missed ya." I heard that familiar Louisiana accent from my big bro.

Red let me go and I smacked his forehead.

"Heyyyy big brother I ain't seen you in a minute!" I said while giving August a hug.

"I know mane, the game bouta start right?" He asked as we let each other go.

"Yeah, where Shay at?"

"Her nasty self in the bathroom." He said as all four of us started laughing hysterically.

"Okay ew TMI." A.J said as we walked towards the sideline of Chris's team.

"Ayeeee Jay!" I heard a familiar voice call out. I turned around to see Mike and King.

"Ahhhh my baby!! Hey King!" I yelled out while kneeling down. King ran to me with a huge smile plastered on his face.

"T T Jay!" He yelled out while I scooped him up in a hug.

"I missed you so much little man." I said while tickling him.

"Awnnn Jay you do have a sweet side to you." Red said clapping.

"Shut up stupid." I said pushing him.

"Jay can you keep him while I go play?" Mike asked setting his bag down.

"Yeah bro I gotcha." I said taking King by the hand.

"Ight King you be good now. You gone watch me and ya uncles play okay?" Mike said as he did a mini handshake with King.

"Awn how cute is that?" A.J said smiling.

"Aye Aug, why you ain't playin man?" Mike asked with a smile on his face.

"Nigga nah you know ion do dat typa stuff. I'm too skinny to play n I'm too boring. This ain't fa me mane." He said as we all bursted out laughing at the skinny remark. With that, Mike ran onto the field to see the guys.

"Awn it's okay Aug. We gone stay with you." I said as I let King climb on my back. He wrapped his arms around my neck and I locked my arms around his legs to secure him.

"Yo Jay.... are you seeing what I'm seeing? Look 10 o'clock." A.J said as I got confused. The guys were too. I turned my head slightly to the left and I saw Q's cousin Chris putting his gloves on.

"Yo you gotta be kidding me right now." I said groaning aloud.

"Wait I'm confused on what's going on." Red said as August agreed.

"I can't tell y'all right now. Just wait, y'all gone see." I said shaking my head. Q's team was getting in their positions on the field as Chris's team was doing the same.

"Wow, and look who just walked in." Red said as we all turned around to see what he was talking about.

"Wow, this just gets better and better." A.J said sarcastically as I saw Rihanna walking in the gate.

"Oh my gosh, it's really her. I can't believe it's her." I said in awe. I still can't help the fact that I'm a fan. She didn't do nothing to me, I just didn't like the amount of time her and Chris were spending together.

"Man she's gorgeous in person." Red said as I agreed.

"Yeah she is.... I wish I was that pretty. Maybe I should go speak." I said as August looked at me with an uneasy facial expression.

"No, don't go ova there and Sis I don' want you sayin nothin like dat ever again. You are beautiful jus the way you are. You don't need to be nobody else but you. Remember dat." He said paying his attention to the field.

"Yeah Jay... we all love you for you and Chris does too."

They were right. Let me settle down.
It's just weird how these certain people are here.

"Ohhhhh wowwww, Jay, Malorie just walked in." A.J as we all turned around.

"Man what the, aw naw... we got some unfinished business." I said about to walk over there.

"No no no, Jay that's not you. There's a lot of celebrities and big people. You cannot act out in front of these people." Red said proving a point.

"Yeah, and sis you talked about bein on a new chapter in ya life. Yeah she hit you, but you are better than dat. You forgave that broad, but now it's time ta' move on. Plus you gotta take care of King. This game is bringing a lot of attention." He said as I turned my attention to the field.

"You okay King?" I asked as I looked over my shoulder. He shook his head yes and he laid his head down on my shoulder.

There is no way in the world that there won't be some type of run in after this game. I just wonder who the run in will be with.

-------------------
Tune in for drama 😬

Thanks for reading loves! ❤️