School

(Asia in the mm)

Asia's POV

I get woking up to my alarm clock going off at 6:45, I guess it's time to get up for school, Yahhhh (Note the sarcasm) Getting up out of my bed was the hardest part because it's so comfortable, but I had to.  I walked to my bathroom, which is connect to my room and started on my hygiene.

Asia's Bedroom

Asia's Bathroom

Asia's Bathroom

 After I finished doing my business, I went back into my room and put on my outfit, which was simple, but also comfortable

Asia's Outfit

Oh, so rude of me

Oh, so rude of me. Let me introduce myself properly.

My name is Asia Ku'uipo Sterling. I'm half Black, French, Hawaiian, and Australian. I'm 18 years old and I'm starting my senior year at Westwood High School (Idk if that's a really school or not).  My family is not that good. My father leave when I was only 8 years old and my "mother" blame me for him leaving and stop claiming me as her daughter. It hurts me to see her show my 2 brothers and sister love and not me, but I learn to accept the fact that she love them more then me. I still keep in contact with my dad and I tell him everything that been going on. He's the only person in my life I can go and talk to about my problems, but anyway my passion are dancing and singing. I been dancing since I was 5 years old and singing since 8. My favorite singer are Justin Timberlake, Michael Jackson, Janet Jackson, and Whitney Houston. My great grandmother was my inspiration for singing. She taught me everything I needed to know and I appreciate her for that. When I start dancing, I wasn't that good, but my grandmother and father always tell me "If you put your heart in to something that you love doing, you try your hardest to get better at it" and that's exactly what I did. I only have one inspiration for dancing. They're are Les Twins. I've been a fan of them since o saw their first World Of Dance on YouTube and they've been my inspiration since then. They're the reason why I still continue dancing. I work Vanessa's Cafe and my uncle auto repair shop to earn my own money.And I also do street performing where I dance or sing for people entertainment and earn money that way. My dad sometimes send me money to help out. Let me stop here because I know you guys are bored hearing about my life, so back to the story.

After I put on my outfit, I grab my book bag and walked downstairs to the kitchen to grab an apple till I get to school. When I got in the kitchen, I seen one of my older brother drinking orange juice from the jug I looked at him, rolled my eyes and walk to grab an apple out the fruit bowl. I was about to walk out when Trey, my brother called me.

"Asia?" He said looking up at me.

"What?" I said dryly.

"I know you probably hate me, but just cause mom don't want me talking to you that doesn't mean I'm going to listen. What mom is doing to you is wrong and messed up and I hope she realize that, but You're my sister and I love you so much no matter what she say. I know you're not the reason why dad left. I just hope you can find in your heart to forgive me for what I did to you." He said while holding my hand. I almost started crying because I was loved Trey more then any of my sibling. He was the one I was closest to. I walked up to him and hug him.

"I never hated you. I know you only did what you did so mom won't get mad, but I will always love you no matter what." I said still hugging him.

"Even after what I did to you." He said  letting go of me.

"Even after what you done." I said smiling. He looked at me with a big smile on his face and gave me a kiss o my forehead.

"Okay, I should let you get to school, so you won't be late on your first day." He said handing me the keys to my 2011 Mustang Gt.

"Yeah. I will see you after school. I said grabbing my apple.

"Bye sis." He said giving me another kiss on the forehead.

"Bye." I said closing the door and walked to my baby AKA my car.

Her brother:

Asia's Car

http://www

http://www.allfordmustangs.com/forums/attachments/2011-2014-mustang-talk/112720d1286660270-black-white-mustang-mustang-white-black-stripes.jpg

After putting my book bag in the passenger sea, I put the key in the ignition and listen to my engine roar.

"Man, I love that sound." I said to myself as I put my car in reverse and starting down the road to the school listening to Les Twins - No Fakes.