Chapter Twenty-Nine

"So you think they are good now?" Calum asked Ashton as he sat on the counter.

Ashton was making the two breakfast. Calum had gotten a text from Luke, stating how excited he was.

"Well, I think it depends," Ashton stopped cooking, making sure it wouldn't burn.

Making his way to his boyfriend he stood between his legs. Rubbing his inner thighs, "Michael's complicated, it takes him awhile to realize what he wants. The main thing Luke needs to do is give Michael time."

Confused, he looked at Ashton, "But Michael just came onto Luke, doesn't that mean something?"

Shaking his head, Ashton went back to cooking, "It's going to take awhile before Michael is 100% okay and satisfied. I think he's just allowing Luke in, because he knows what he wants and he wants Luke,"

Calum nodded his head, "It's just a matter if Luke wants back enough to be there for him,"

Ashton nodded in agreement, "that you are right,"

Leaving the two in silence besides the small hum of the radio.

--

Luke had stayed at Michaels for as long as he could. Michael stuck to him as if he was afraid to lose him. Maybe he was, but he would never admit that to anyone.

It was the dreaded 3pm class that Luke had to leave for. With a quick kiss to his lips, Luke left before Michael could react.

He liked the feeling of Luke. He liked the way he felt when Luke touched him and he liked the way he felt around Luke.

Michael just liked Luke and it was obvious to everyone. Michael had to think it all over.

The main thing was, were they moving too fast?

Michael watched the twins interact together while playing toys. He was leaning against the kitchen counter thinking about his relationship with Luke.

Michael is confusing himself. He knows he should just stay friends with Luke at the moment for the sake of all that just happened. But, Michael doesn't just want a friendship. Sure, it might take awhile before they get to more intimate stuff. Although, Michael was sure this is what he wanted.

He wanted Luke, and he hoped Luke wants him back just as much. Or else, Michael might have to suffer another heartache. Something he doesn't think he could survive with right now in his life.