Chapter Eleven

Michael wanted to go home. So that was exactly where Luke took him. Not wanting Luke to leave Michael made sure to pull him into the apartment and close the door before the other got a word out. Michael loved how Luke was slightly taller then him. How he always smelled like he had just gotten out of the shower. Michael was falling. Falling in his feelings for the boy in front of him. But would he be caught by Luke. Does Luke feel the same way? Or even close to it?

Luke was watching Michael. Waiting for him to say anything, but nothing came. He shifted awkwardly under the gaze set upon him. Luke liked Michaels hair. How it wasn't a normal color. It made Michael different and Luke liked different.

Blood rushed to Michaels face at Lukes compliment. Taking Luke two seconds to realize he said it out loud. They were like two teenagers. Afraid to admit the feelings they had for each other, but oh it was so obvious. Michael never liked making the first move. With Luke though, it was something different. He just needed his lips against his. So he did. He moved quickly and placed his lips on the younger boy in front of him. Liking how his lips weren't as chapped or scarred like his own.

Luke kissed back. Liking that Michael had made the first move, knowing that he would never be able to do so himself. It felt as if he was floating. As if something deep inside him was telling him that this is what was meant to happen.

Both pulled back, standing closer then before. Ocean blue eyes meeting the light forest green ones. They didn't regret it. Michael took Lukes hands in his.

"I'm sorry I didn't ask if I could do that but I absolutely don't regret it," He questioned.

He smiled, "I don't regret it either, don't you worry," Luke had stated, kissing Michael again.  

Michael was never a romantic type, but Luke didn't mind. Not at all.

--------

Ashton sat across from Michael. He watched him text away on his phone. Ashton taking Michael out to eat was meant to talk to him about things. But seeing him smile every time his phone dinged with a new text, he didn't want to ruin his good mood.

"Now who are you texting?" Ashton asked curiously. He wanted to assume Luke but he wasn't sure. He knew Michael always hid stuff from him.

Michael looked up at Ashton before looking back down to his phone, "Luke?"

Ashton smiled, "Isn't he suppose to be watching your kids right now?"

Michael finally put his phone down, "Actually isn't Calum suppose to be?"

Now it was Michael smirking at Ashtons now red face. It was true. Ashton had asked Calum to watch Michaels kids so he could take them out. Luke just happened to be there because roommates. Luke still said he would watch them though.

"Shut up Clifford," Ashton quietly said. He didn't want to talk about Calum but knew Michael would push it.

"Why are you and Calum not together? You've done more with him then I have with Luke obviously. Also you've known him longer," Michael asked, wondering why his friend hadn't made a move yet.

Ashton just shrugged. Thankfully at that time the food came. Making the conversation drop and leave questions lingering in the air.

Michael's phone went off again. Michael opened the text from Luke. Seeing it was a picture of Luke and his daughter. He had let out a small aw out before showing Ashton.

Ashton liked the way Michael looked. He looked happy. Ashton just wished he saw Michael happy more often.