"What pussy nigga? You're still a fucking virgin cause you're waiting on little miss Isla! She don't want you nigga. She's probably getting bent over by some college nigga who speaks fluent fr-" Kain was knocked down to his back as blows was sent to his face repeatedly.

Adonte didn't hold back a blow that went flying to Kain's T area of his face, his main goal being to break something. Anything. He didn't really see Kain however, he only saw red and he saw everything that angered him but remain built up. He saw his parents neglect, he saw his uncle's death, he saw his rejections, he saw his own flaws, he saw Jeremy. Marcus and J.T yanked Adonte off Kain after a couple failed tries.

The crowd went wild with cheers and fight! fight! chants. Marcus helped Kain up as he groaned in agony, feeling the broken feeling of his nose and the swelling of his eye. Adonte laid back on the floor, placing his palms in his face as the blood from his knuckles dripped on him and he felt his skin burning up while his clothes drenching from sweat.

Adonte mumbled to himself trying to calm himself down and to clear his mind. He had never done anything like that and he never thought he would. He felt bad for doing his friend like that dispite of what was said. Just when he thought he had himself calm, he heard laughter erupt from Jeremy causing his muscles to tense again.

"Aww virgin Mary hit his boyfriend." Jeremy teased and burst into laughter again as a few others voices carried along with his. J.T pushed a napkin up to Kain nose as he held his head upward-not even bothering to retaliate against Adonte though he was still high. Adonte sat up from off his back and tried to make out Jeremy's face in the crowd as his vision still blurred in and out.

"You're a bitch Jeremy." Adonte stood up to his feet and leaned against the wall. He threw him the bird. "You can suck my dick."

Jeremy clenched his jaw as they finally cut off the music. Jeremy walked up slowly to Adonte and stood a couple feet from him thinking he was intimidating him like usual but due to his sky level at the moment, Adonte had little to no fear of anything right now.

"You better watch ya mouth junior. Before I have to do you like you did your little ass fucker."

"You would know right?" Adonte burst into loud laughter and leaned his head up against the wall, looking up at the ceiling. "I bet Rhonda don't know you were openly gay in eight grade with your homies before moving to this side of town. Or that you get those Jordan's on your feet from the janitor. Or that the only reason you're even getting scholarships is because your slut ass mom stays on her knees. You suck at football! Just like you suck at boxing!" Adonte spat as everyone was quiet.

He would laugh between some words but he was stating nothing but facts. Jeremy was in such mere shock he knew, he didn't even find himself throwing a punch. J.T, Kain, and Marcus was just as surprised that he blurted out confidential information they had all found out overtime and from some computer lurking Marcus had dug up. Adonte pushed himself off the wall and stood faced to face with Jeremy, staring at him with hooded eyes.

"Be ready for that match because I swear I'm not taking it easy on you. Just remember this isn't eight grade and I'm not ya boy Danny over there so try not to kneel down and suck me off afterwards. Bitch." Adonte threatened, causing eyes to go to Danny as well -a friend that hung out with Jeremy and his posse. J.T couldn't compose herself as she hollered a laugh.

Adonte pulled the front door open and walked out, exhaling then inhaling as the night's coldness cooled his heated state. J.T held her fist over her mouth as she looked at Jeremy. He looked back at her, clenching his jaw before she turned on her heels and walked out the door behind Don. Kain clenched his teeth in a yikes way, glancing at Jeremy while still holding the paper towel to his nose. He walked out also before Marcus handed Jeremy a napkin.