"I need some water or something." Adonte murmured and Kain grinned widely, smacking his arm then head nodded towards the center of the party.

"It's some bottle of waters in the cooler. C'mon."

Just as they walked away vanishing into the crowd to get to the kitchen, Isla unlocked and opened the door noticing Adonte wasn't there anymore. She knitted her brows together in confusion and looked both directions then went on and stepped out since a girl walked up needing to use the restroom.

Just as she was considering to go look for him, Rhonda rushed up to her. She looked at her panicky friend, wondering what the problem was. "Your dad told my mom he was about to come pick you up. We have to leave, now!" There it was.

Both girls rushed through the huddles of teenagers with subtle excuse me's as they headed for the door quickly. They had to get back to Rhonda's house not too far from there in a matter of minutes to keep down the suspicion of Isla's strict policeman father. Isla had passed Adonte quickly, not even noticing it was him.

Coincidentally just as they rushed passed him, he turned around to face forward with Kain not noticing them leaving either. "On three. One, two, three!" Kain counted down before he threw the pill back with the water following while Adonte slid the pill to the back of his tongue with his finger then drunk the water for it to wash it down.

"Whew shit! I'm nervous." Idiotically Kain stated afterwards and laughed. Adonte sent him a side glare as he took a breath. Why'd I even do this, he asked to himself. Peer pressure would have you doing just about anything.

The few minutes that had passed made the drug evident in their system. They both could feel their heart rate speed up as the scene before them seem to blur to the slightest bit. Adonte clenched his teeth and grabbed his forehead, evening his breathing.

"I feel hype man. I could go run a marathon." Kain yells for no particular reason as he rubs his arms quickly from the chill he had just caught.

Adonte scolded him with disgust before he could feel his blood rushing to his fist. He clenched them, wakening an boxing urge as he stood before Kain in his face. "You're fucking stupid bro! This was the dumbest shit." He spat, feeling his head spin.

"Bro, back the hell back! Stop being a wuss all the time."

"Aye, what's y'all problem?" J.T just so happened to see her friends in each other faces after making out with two girls for the night and rushed towards them, pushing them away from each other. Marcus popped up and stood back, overseeing their odd behavior.

Adonte shook his head and plopped down on one of the stools that just so happen to be behind him. He felt moisture to his skin as he had just noticed he was sweating. The guys that gave Kain the pill overlooked and smirked, continuing to blow smoke into the atmosphere while taking the two youngsters, newbies to drugs altercation as entertainment.

"Hell is wrong with y'all? Are y'all high?" Marcus finally spoke up and questioned.

"Stop being a pussy, pfst. At least I can get pussy." Adonte thought he was mumbling to himself but due to his new, unknown level of drug use he was saying it louder than he thought. Instigators ooo'd his statement as his muscles tensed up.