Celebration day

Everyone was setting up the mess hall for the celebration, Weiss was about to go check on Kyle and Derek when Nora stopped her.

"Hello Weiss." Nora said. "You look nice today."

"Oh Nora thanks, need something?" Weiss asked.

Nora looked around. "Hmm well now that you mention it I do need something."

Weiss raised an eyebrow. "And that is?"

Nora giggled. "Oh that's easy can you maybe find someway of making pancakes for the party?"

Weiss was a bit puzzled at why she would ask her that. "Um.....I can't make no promises Nora but I'll see if Delsin will make some then."

"Awesome." Nora said. "Thanks."

Weiss walked past Nora to her teams room and opened the door to see both Derek and Kyle playing one of Ruby and Yang's games. She stood there in the door way and was tapping her foot. "Ahem."

Kyle paused the game and looked. "Oh hey Weiss, came to check on us?"

Weiss just walked into the room. "Yes but I didn't expect you both to be playing a game."

"But we were board." Derek said. "Anyway we're all rested up and stuff."

Weiss sat on her bed and looked at the game. "Grimm Slayer six, well that's something I guess. You two boys don't need to be cooped up in this room all day the celebration is going to be today remember?"

Derek nods. "I remember not going to miss it, just let us finish this last boss health is low then me and Kyle will go help set everything up."

Weiss smirked and patted Derek on the back. "Okay but make it quick." With that said she left the room and headed to the mess hall.

~~~

After having completed the whole game Derek and Kyle were heading to the mess hall but ran into Ruby on the way there.

"Hiya guys." Ruby said hugging them. "I missed you both."

"Easy Ruby, we just recovered a few hours ago." Kyle said. "So easy up on the hugs kay?"

Ruby nodded. "Sure, anyway you two headin to the mess hall?"

"Yep." Derek said. "We are so we can help finish with setting it up, oh and yours and Yang's game Grimm Slayer six me and Kyle finished it."

Ruby's jaw dropped at what Derek had said. "What how? Me and Yang had trouble getting past the final boss how did you?"

"It's all in the brains." Derek said.

Kyle, Ruby and Derek then walked to the mess hall where half the school was at as Yang saw Kyle she walked up towards him and smiled.

"Hey there handsome." Yang said. "You look better."

Kyle blushed. "I do, I wonder what there is to put up?"

"We're almost done with setting up things but you both could get like the cups and other stuff out." Blake said walking to them.

"Sounds fair enough." Derek said. "But why didn't Ruby do that?"

Ruby shrugged. "Eh I was out looking for Penny."

Yang raised an eyebrow and looked at Ruby. "Penny's been in here helping Delsin with the food, and speaking of food we have tons of stuff."

"I can smell it." Derek said. "Fish, beef patties, ramen, and other stuff."

Kyle looked at Yang and held her hand. "Perhaps we should dance later on don't you think so?"

Yang nodded. "Sure sounds fun."