Going back to Beacon, Derek's arrival

Last time we left Derek, he was done with his training Winter had him do now he is on his way back to Beacon knowing what he must do too stop Shadow Derek from taking over the world.

"We're almost there sir." The Bullhead pilot said. "Are you sure you don't want me too send back up?"

"I'm sure, but send a pick up crew for evacuation." Derek said.

Winter sat across from Derek. "Once you're off find the others, I will also be helping out with the fight."

Derek shakes his head. "No you have to go back and make sure the evacuation ships get here, it's going too be a lot of ships."

Winter sighed but nodded her head. "Right, just make sure nothing happens too Weiss, and don't let the training I gave you go to waste."

The Bullhead was approaching the landing pad, as there were three guards and Adam waiting for the ship to unload it's passenger.

"Sir we're getting close do you want me too stop the Bullhead in midair so you can jump out?" The pilot asked. "It would be a lot easier with you jumping out too get to the landing pad."

Derek thought for a moment. "Right I'll do that but I'm not jumping out." Derek then vanished from inside the Bullhead and appeared in front of Adam. "Hello Adam, I see you're in health again."

Adam didn't say anything but turned his back and walked off. "We've been expecting you."

Derek looked back as the Bullhead left, he then drew his attention to the guards and started walking. "I see you've been busy."

Blake's ears twitched as she heard Derek's voice, but didn't say nothing as she saw Adam walk in with the guards and Derek, Pyrrha also noticed Derek walk in but she felt a different type of aura on him. As Weiss saw Derek her heart skipped a beat and was happy, knowing he was okay, she felt butterflies in her stomach she became nervous now as she looked at where Derek was going.

Derek followed Adam too the arena as they got onto the arena Shadow Derek appeared and smirked. "So you've came back well then the final's of the tournament was about too begin but perhaps you should fight my children."

Derek raised an eyebrow. "Children? Only thing I see is monstrosity of my friends you made, you call them your children? Fine I'll fight them I could use a warm up for our fight."

"Is he nuts?" Kyle thought. "How is he going too take them all on? What kind of training did Winter give him?"

Shadow Derek summoned all of the darker half's from the seats to the arena. "Now then my children fight him do not fail me."

They all looked at Derek with wicked smiles, as they got into fighting stance wanting to strike at Derek. Not knowing what they would expect from him they charged at him, throwing punches and kicks that was dodged.

"Is that all?" Derek asked as he punched all of them knocking them all out. "You've had your fun, end this now or you'll leave me no choice but to kill you, or are you not wanting too give up?"

Shadow Derek laughed evilly. "Oh Derek you poor pathetic fool, I don't plan on giving up I want too kill you with my hands, no one can stop me not even you can. Adam see that his friends are tied up tightly, I don't want no one interfering with our fight."

Adam nods as his head went too the control room. Not knowing Kyle would follow him, to finish the battle.

Kyle knew what he had too do, he looked at the others as they nodded their heads. Kyle then hugged Yang. "I'll be back, stay safe okay?"

Yang nods her head as she saw Kyle leave. "Okay everyone I know Shadow Derek told Adam too make sure we're all tied up nice and tight but we have too make sure we don't got it?"

"Yeah!" Ruby said. "Let's do this."

Kyle snuck into the room where Adam was as he locked the door. "Let's settle this once and for all you freak."

Adam turned around and looked at Kyle. "So you want to fight me, well then so be it."

"This will be quite the battle between us." Shadow Derek said. "And who knows if you die maybe, I'll let your friends go.....oh wait I don't do that."

Derek just stood there as he looked at Shadow Derek. "Oh on the contrary I'll be the one too kill you, here and now this place will be your grave you can't beat me."

The arena filled with silence as Shadow Derek smirked. "Well then we'll just see how strong you are then, right after I make your friends paralyzed and frozen."

Derek saw two security guns that aimed at Yang and the others right before the could fire anything Derek quickly tore them apart. "No leave them out of this, if you want me dead the so be it but you have too fight me to do so."

Weiss gasped as she heard what Derek said, her heart stopped for a split second as it began to beat slow, she wasn't sure if it was part of Derek's plan or not but she had faith in him. "Please be careful.......my prince."

To be continued.