The Final battle death of Adam

After Derek had beaten Shadow Derek and soon ended up unconscious Kyle was still there but he had to deal with Adam and end everything before the place starts falling apart.

Kyle noticed Derek was lying on the floor of the arena but no trace of Shadow Derek. "Hm I see so he did beat him after all well that just leaves me to get rid of Adam."

Adam had his sword drawn outward as he pointed it at Kyle. "You're all talk and no action you're not going to fight me you're weak, why must you humans work with my race they'll only turn against you leaving you in the dust."

Kyle chuckled a little. "Unlike you they know what they're doing, they don't go out for vengeance on humans, peace has been brought with humans and Faunus'.  I'll be the one to stop you in your tracks here and now."

Adam growled. "One of these days Blake will turn against you all, she will never trust any of you she will run away from all of this the past will always follow her no matter how much she runs away."

Kyle drew his sword and strikes at Adam angrily. "Blake will never do that she has friends and family that know who she really is, she isn't a monster like you!"  Kyle kicked Adam into the wall and pointed his blade at him.

"You're nothing." Adam taunted. "You're the kind of human who runs crying to their mother. Who's going to comfort you when your entire family is suffering what all Faunus go through? And what will you do when your friends are cut down by me?"

Kyle starts to get enraged and he clearly shows it.

"You'll be broken." Adam continued. "And they will be nothing more than a trophy. A reminder of great- AAAAH!!!!"

Adam screamed as Kyle pushed his blade into his right shoulder and sliced Adam's right arm off.

"Don't you dare talk about my friends like they're your play things your life will end here Adam!!!"Kyle yelled and pushed the blade into Adam's torso.

Adam coughed up blood and chuckled weakly. "This.....is nothing.......I'll be back just you wait......I'll hunt down everyone you..........love and cut them in half."

Kyle glared at Adam. "No.... You will suffer."

"Suffer?......I have always been suffering......" Adam looked at Kyle. "If you are such a hero...... Then end it now....."

"No.....fate will end your life." Kyle said as he took his blade out and walked off as the whole place slowly began to fall apart.

Adam used what strength he had left to stand up but the floor underneath him gave out as he fell through the floor getting impaled by the sharp edges of the floor.

Kyle hurried on towards the arena stage to get Derek up. "Come on big guy, we both could use a good rest, still you did good."

Derek was still unconscious as Kyle headed to the landing pad where a Bullhead appeared as the door opened up.

"Kyle! Derek!" Yang said getting off. "I take Derek off your hands Kyle get on board."

Yang took Derek from Kyle as he got onto the Bullhead followed by Yang as she placed Derek down near Blake, Winter and Weiss, Ruby noticed Kyle and walked over to him.

"Kyle you okay?" Ruby asked. "And what happened to Derek? Will he be okay?"

Kyle smiled. "Yeah I'm fine as for Derek, he would need a full medical recovery. He did all he could to beat Shadow Derek and he did beat him."

After hearing that Weiss had a smile on her face but looked at Derek and held his hand. Winter smiled as well knowing her training didn't go to waste, Blake sat down next to Derek and looked at him as well.