Helping a friend in need

Team JNPR, RWBY and Kyle were outside watching the clouds go by Kyle the noticed Blake's bow twitch as they saw a airship in the distance Blake knew it was Derek coming back but she felt something was wrong so didn't Pyrrha.

"Guys guys." Ruby said happily. "Derek's coming back, it is Derek right?"

Blake nodded. "It is but something doesn't seem right why are they back so soon?"

Yang shrugged. "Who cares as long as Derek's back the whole group will be one again."

Pyrrha stood up and looked at the ship. "I feel a dark aura on board, it's possibly the same one we felt the other day."

As the airship arrived at the docks it stopped in midair.

"Something's wrong why hasn't it landed?" Kyle asked. "Pyrrha can you bring it down with your semblance?"

Pyrrha nodded. "I can try."

They watch as Pyrrha stood in front of them and focused on the airship. "Come on."

The airship slowly lowered inch by inch as Pyrrha walked back slowly until the airship landed, the doors didn't open as if it was in lockdown.

"Now what?" Jaune asked. "If it's in lockdown which is something I don't think airships do someone has to pull the doors off."

"Way a head of you." Yang said as she walked to the airship. "I don't hear no one, but here goes." Yang grabbed the sides of the door and pulled tearing it off. The airship was empty there was no sign of CFVY, Derek or the pilot. "Um guys, there's no one here."

"What?" Blake asked running over. "Impossible, Pyrrha do you still feel Derek's aura?"

Pyrrha shook her head. "No, it's a possibility that where ever the airship they are on could've gotten lost, as this one could've been a decoy for something."

Blake sniffed the air. "I can smell Derek's scent, this way."

Everyone followed Blake to where she smelt Derek's scent, Nora spotted Velvet and went to where she was while the others spotted the rest of the team.

~~~

After everyone was taken inside Pyrrha felt the dark aura coming from Derek. "Blake Weiss, the rest of you come here for a minute."

"What is it?" Ruby asked walking out the room with the others.

"That aura I felt it's coming from Derek, he has the dark aura flowing from him." Pyrrha said.

Kyle slammed his fist on the wall. "If that's the case then we'll do anything it takes to help him get rid of the darkness."

"Agreed." Weiss said. "If the darkness wishes to consume Derek and take over it'll have a tough time doing so."

Ruby nods. "Yes we will all help Derek."

Nora, Jaune, Blake, Yang, Ren, Velvet and the others nod. "Yes we'll all help the best we can."

Pyrrha nodded as well. "Right."

Goodwitch came to the room. "I will need a moment with Mr. Belladonna."

"Of course." Pyrrha said. "Take as long as you need."

Goodwitch entered the room and was hit by the dark aura as she almost passed out from it. "Incredible, I never felt this kind of aura before."

The others were outside waiting for a good signal from Goodwitch, Velvet walked over to Blake and Weiss and sat down.

"Hey Velvet." Weiss said.

"Don't worry Weiss I know you and Blake are worried about Derek, but he's strong." Velvet said. "If I was related to him in anyway I would put faith in him."

Blake looked at Velvet. "I know, I'm worried about Derek , but it's the photo Coco showed, if Adam gets here not only will he see me but he'd also try to hurt me and everyone I care about that's his goal."

Velvet looked at the others. "Well with friends and family he can't do anything to harm you, you just have to put faith in your friends and family."

Weiss nodded. "I agree with Velvet, I may not show it but I really do have faith in Derek and everyone else, besides Kyle's a old friend of your brothers I'm sure he can think of something to help him out."

Blake sighed. "I know but I don't want Adam hurting Derek, he's the only family I have."

Weiss stood up and slapped Blake across the face which drew everyone's attention.  "I'm family too I may not be married to Derek but I'm still his girlfriend which makes me family as well so wipe the negative thoughts and put faith in him for a change or he'll start to think you don't love him, your his sister for crying out loud the least you can do is show Derek you love him."

Kyle was about to walk over to them but Yang shook her head. "Weiss is doing the right thing Kyle, she motivating Blake."

~~~

Yang took Kyle's hand and kissed him. "Let's go on a date so the others can have some time to think."

Kyle blushed from the kiss and nodded. "Okay Yang, you can pick where we can go." Kyle looked at Yang but didn't notice Yang took his hand she was holding and placed it on her booty. "What is this soft feeling?"

Yang blushed. "Oh Kyle you naughty boy."

Kyle blushed as red as Ruby's cape as he then figured out what he was squeezing. "Oh dear I'm so sorry Yang."

Yang smiled. "Oh no don't be sorry our fun's just begun." She placed Kyle's hand back on her booty and hugged him burring his face in her breast.

Kyle blushed more as his voice became muffled. "Yang dear this really isn't an idea of a date."

Yang smirked and pulled Kyle's head out. "It is now, after our date out that's something you'll be getting."

Kyle couldn't stop blushing but kissed Yang to get her to stop talking. "Can we please go get food?"

Yang nodded. "Okay Kyle let's go then." Yang still had Kyle keep his hand on her booty as they left for their date letting the others have time to think.

Ruby thought of some ideas but she wasn't sure nor did she know if the others would agree with it.  "I had an idea."

"What is it?" Jaune asked Ruby.

Ruby explained the best she could as she waited for a answer.

"Hmm well that should work." Pyrrha said. "Good idea Ruby."

"Indeed a good idea." Weiss said.

Nora looked around. "But we don't have that stuff."

"I can go get it." Velvet said.

"You do that Velvet said."  Blake said. "As for the rest of you sit in a circle around Derek."

Coco nods. "Aye aye captain Belladonna."

Velvet left to get what was needed as the others sat in a circle around Derek and waited for Velvet to come back.

Velvet soon came back with the stuff. "Okay back I got the dust, the paper's the books and a sheet." Velvet sat down as Weiss did her part of Ruby's plan and sat back down.

The dust around Derek started to glow as he was them sealed in a ice coffin as the dark energy flowed out into the ice. Everyone waited and watched as this went on.

"And this would take days?" Pyrrha asked. "What if the ice melts?"

"It won't." Weiss said. "We have to wait but I do hope this works until then someone will have to make sure the professors know so they can help."

Everyone nods as the day went on and Kyle and Yang came back having been told what was planned, Kyle didn't like the thought of having Derek trapped in a ice coffin thought of his own idea of how to help him, there is only two people he can count on who can help with this situation he would have to call them tomorrow. Everyone got in bed but Weiss and Blake who were still up watching the darkness get sucked into the ice, they watched all night with no sleep what so ever.