Things just got a lot worse

The next day arrived Weiss and Blake surprisingly weren't tired at all at least that's what they said. Kyle couldn't take it anymore he got up from Yang's bed and went outside to make calls.

Kyle got his scroll out. "Okay this is really ticking me off, I have to make two calls to see if they can help." He then looked at his scroll as he made his first call to a Ex-White Fang member he ran into a few years back. 

Kyle waited for a answer. "Come on where are you?" Kyle then heard the end of the call pick up as he explained to the person what was going on. "Yes, so you'll be here okay thanks." He then was going to make the second call until he saw Weiss come outside.

"I haven't slept at all." Weiss said. "I couldn't not one bit." She sat down and looked at her own scroll she had one missed call from Winter. "Oh Winter tried calling me."

Kyle looked at Weiss. "Maybe Winter wanted to ask you something or wanted to find out how things are going."

Weiss went silent for a minute. "Wait you know my sister? How she never mentioned you at all." She stood up and walked over to Kyle. "Spill it how do you know her?"

Kyle sighed and looked away. "I ran into a couple of times before I came here she told me about you, we talked about for a few days or so but that was it, I was going to call her really to see if she could come here to help with the situation."

Weiss looked at her scroll. "Okay then Kyle go ahead and call Winter." She turned and went to the door. "Just tell her to get here on time."

Kyle nodded. "Okay Weiss." He made the call to Winter.

~~~

"Yes, I see okay I'll be there as soon as I can." Winter said. "Just tell Weiss to hang in there." Winter put her scroll away and left the building unaware that Mr. Schnee heard all.

"So that Faunus brat is in a bad state well then this would be something." Mr. Schnee said as he followed Winter to the airship.

Winter boarded the ship as Mr. Schnee did as well still not being spotted by Winter at all as the ship took off for Beacon.

As the ship arrived at the docks Winter got off and saw Weiss. "Hello sister, I got the message I am here to assist you and the others with this."

Weiss nodded but saw their dad. "What's he doing here?"

Winter looked. "Father may I ask why you followed?"

Mr. Schnee looked at Weiss. "I'm taking her away from here for good."

"Not this argument again." Weiss said rolling her eyes. "We've already been over this last time."

Kyle and the others walked out to find out what was going on as they saw Mr. Schnee.

"Father please leave." Winter said. "This has no censor of you taking Weiss away from here."

Mr. Schnee ignored Winter and walked up to Weiss and grabbed her arm.

Kyle looked at the others. "Guys this is really turning out to be a bad day, someone go get Weiss before they leave while the rest of us go check on Derek."

They nod as Yang, Ruby, Pyrrha and Jaune went to where Weiss was as the others went inside.

Mr. Schnee pulled dragging Weiss. "You will not be staying here and will come home."

Weiss was punching his arm as hard as she could. "Let go I don't want to leave."

Right before Mr. Schnee could get on Ruby sped right in front of him.

"Sorry but we can't let you take Weiss." Ruby said. "She needs to stay here."

"Get out of my way little girl." Mr. Schnee said pushing Ruby down.

Pyrrha used her semblance and closed the door. "Sorry sir but we can't let you take Weiss from here."

Mr. Schnee got mad. "Winter take them down."

Winter didn't listen. "I'm sorry did you say something?" She walked over to where Weiss was. "Weiss is staying here."

Yang, Jaune and Ruby looked at him.

Mr. Schnee tightened his grip on Weiss' arm which caused pain in Weiss' arm.

"Stop." Yang said. "You don't realize that you're hurting her."

Weiss was crying as Mr. Schnee tightened his grip more. "STOP!"

Yang punched Mr. Schnee as he lost his grip on Weiss. "You don't have control over what Weiss and Winter do they have their own free will, they can live their life however they want they don't need you controlling it for them."

"That's right." Jaune said. "You don't need to do that for them they can choose who they fall in love with."

Mr. Schnee looked at them and walked onto the ship after Pyrrha let it go.

~~~

Winter was in the dorm room and looked at the ice coffin. "Hmm this is a tough situation after all, I will need time to work with this."

Kyle nodded. "Thank you for coming Winter."

"Anything to help my sister out." Winter said. "I will need a good day or so to work on this."

"Wasn't someone else supposed to be here to help?" Ruby asked.

"Yes but they haven't showed up yet." Kyle said.

They all leave the room for Winter to work, Weiss thanked them for helping her with her father.

"Hey anytime." Yang said. "I'm sure Derek would've done the same, plus me and Kyle were thinking once things are back to normal we can do a double date, me him you and Derek."

Weiss smiled. "Okay I'm sure he'd like that."

Kyle was thinking on where the other person could be and what was taking so long to get here, he looked outside for a while and saw nothing but then he felt Yang hug him.

"Hey Kyle." Yang said kissing him. "Still waiting for the other person to come?"

Kyle nodded. "Yeah don't know where they are."

"Well by the time they get here Winter would be finished." Ruby said.

Blake's ears twitched. "I think I hear them."

Nora looked. "I don't see anyone Blake."

Suddenly someone appeared at the door as they wore a black top and a white fang mask, this only put Blake on the edge of snapping how could a white fang member be here? She thought as she ran out the door pinning the person to the ground as she was about to attack them Kyle stopped her.

"Don't." Kyle said. "I'll explain so get off."

Blake wasn't sure about the person but got off them but held a grudge against the stranger she didn't know who it was she only knew that they had the mask of a white fang member as she walked back inside as the others looked at the person who was he? And why did he wear a white fang mask?