ALN Pt5 Delsin , Ruby, Pyrrha vs Dark Blake, Dark Nora and Dark Ruby

After having beaten Dark Jaune and Dark Neptune for his match Kyle sat down with the others but noticed Ruby was up next for a fight.

"Wish us luck." Pyrrha said.

Kyle and the others nodded their heads wishing Pyrrha, Ruby and Delsin luck for their match.

The woman in the white cloak turned around and walked towards the guard who wasn't paying no attention to the woman. "Excuse me but which way is the food stands?"

"Hmm hey you can't come back he......." The guard said as he was knocked out.

"I'll be taking your outfit if you don't mind." The woman said as she took the cloak off to reveal herself. "Man that's a good thing Weiss change my appearance, but she said if I put some other outfit on I'll have another one." Yang dragged the guard into a nearest closet and came back out wearing the guards outfit but her appearance was different. "Right time to go assassinate Shadow Derek if I can."

After having getting onto the arena Ruby looked at the crowed and at the opponents, she knew she had to fight one of them but which one?

"I'll take Dark Ruby you take Dark Blake and Delsin you can take Dark Nora." Pyrrha said. "I'm sure it'll work out like we planned."

Delsin looks a bit confused he didn't know if it was right to fight a girl but he had no other option he had to fight. "Right okay then."

"Let the match begin." Shadow Derek said.

The fight begun as the stage was a battle filed Ruby was attacking Dark Blake and Delsin was attacking Dark Nora or at least was trying too. Pyrrha was behind a barrier as Dark Ruby was shooting at her.

Yang proceeded to where Shadow Derek has been sitting through out every match as she had some wine in her hand, she knocked on the door as it slowly opened. "Um excuse me sir would you like some more wine?"

Shadow Derek turned his head to Yang's direction but he didn't know it was her at all. "Hmm yes I would like some more just leave it on the table after you've poured it." He then drew his attention back to the match.

Yang took a wine glass and poured some wine in it and took a small bottle that had poison in it and poured it into the wine as well mixing it in she then placed the wine glass on the table where Shadow Derek was and left the room hoping he'd drink it right away.

Ruby had taken Dark Blake down as she noticed Pyrrha had taken down Dark Ruby, Delsin was still trying to take Dark Nora down and had an idea he ran towards her and kicked her off her feet making her trip and fall as he then hit her with his weapon knocking her out cold.

As Shadow Derek took a few sips from his wine he stood up. "Now then the finals will began later on I will decided who fights and who doesn't." He then held the wine glass in his hand and drank it all. "We will see if anyone is strong enough too beat me."

Just as Yang was about too leave from where she was standing at she heard a thump as she looked into the room and saw that Shadow Derek had collapsed. She knew the poison would kill him, but she didn't expect it too work this fast, but she had to make sure it worked for sure. She saw another guard walk by. "Um um.....he collapsed in the room check on him."

The guard nodded and went into the room as he checked Shadow Derek's pulse. "He's fine."

"Damn it." Yang thought. "Wait that wasn't enough poison to kill him crap I best get out of here." Yang then left not knowing what will happen next as she made it too another closet she changed into something else as her appearance changed again. "Okay that guard looked like how my other appearance was so he's going to get a good beating."

Shadow Derek got up and looked at the guard. "You, you tried to kill me maybe I should kill you instead." He then grabbed the guard by the neck and chocked him to death.

Ruby, Pyrrha and Delsin went back to sit down where the others were as Kyle saw Yang in her new disguise walk over too them and sit down.

"My plan to assassinate Shadow Derek didn't work what now?" Yang asked. "Do we wait for Derek's arrival? I already texted him from my scroll about what had  been going on."

"We should, if Winter put Derek through what ever training she had for him he should be strong enough to beat Shadow Derek." Weiss  said.

"But what if he over powers Derek?" Delsin asked. "Then who will stop him?"

"Stop being so negative Derek can over come the power of Shadow Derek." Blake said. "Besides look at all the rest of the others that have dark half's we need to focus on them and take them out one by one."

"Agreed." Kyle said as he looked up at where Shadow Derek was at he noticed someone up there with him. "Blake does that guy seem familiar too you?"

Blake looked up where Kyle was looking and saw Adam up where Shadow Derek was. "It's Adam, remember Shadow Derek said he was the one who gave him life that means the White Fang are here as well, but why is he here?"

Kyle was thinking. "Maybe he wants a fight I'll give him a good one, and if the White Fang is here who's going to take care of them?"

"Oh oh Delsin and Penny can." Ruby said. "I can help them as well."

Delsin tilted his head to the side. "Who's Penny?"

Ruby smiled and ran off to where Penny was and came back with her. "This is Penny."

"Salutations." Penny said. "It's good too see you all again but where's Derek?"

Ruby explained everything too Penny as she told her about what Yang's plan was as well.

"I see." Penny said. "Well that was a wonderful plan so we're waiting for Derek too come back then?"

Blake nods her head. "Yes we wait for his arrival."

Adam pointed to small object in the distance. "I believe that is his ship coming this way."

Shadow Derek took out some binoculars and looked at it and smirked. "Oh yeah it is, he's coming back too face his doom, once he arrives set the arena to something good."

Adam nodded. "Understood."

"I'll be waiting for you too come Derek, and soon we will see which side is better the light or dark, prepare yourself for the final match." Shadow Derek said. "Adam put the shields down and send two White Fang members to the landing pad."

Adam nods his head as he put the shields down and sends two White Fang members to the landing pad waiting for the airship too come.

Shadow Derek stood there in his room watching and waiting for the airship to come he began to laugh evilly as it echoed throughout the room. "Oh do come and save everyone, Derek the hero this fight will be so much fun I can't wait too see you crawl on your knees at my feet, I will kill you no matter how much you will try to fight you will be nothing after I'm done with you." He then continued to laugh evilly.

Kyle Everett X Yang Xiao Longजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें