"Names," she demands and looks over to us. None of us speak.

"Names!" She raises her voice.

"I'm Maggie, that's Skylar, that's Carol," Maggie speaks for us.

I take both of their hands and squeeze them to calm my nerves as well as theirs.

"We've got a Carol, a Skylar, and a Maggie. I'm thinking that's something you want to chat about," The redhead says.

***

"You can see we have one of yours. We'll make a trade," Rick said.

"I'm listening," said the redhead, obviously intrigued.

"First, I want to talk to Maggie, Carol, and Skylar. Make sure they're alright," Rick ordered.

I wish I could tell them exactly where we are, then these people can die, and we can go home. I can see Carl.

"I'm gonna put you on. You say you're fine," the redhead ordered, shoving the walkie towards Carol.

"Rick, it's Carol; I'm fine."

"Rick, it's Maggie. We're all okay."

"Rick--it's Skylar. I'm okay."

"You have your proof. Let's talk," the redhead demanded. This woman is a total bitch.

"This is the deal right here. Let 'em go; you can have your guy back and live," Rick offered.

"Three for one, that's not much of a trade," the redhead said.

"You don't have another choice, or you would've done something about it already. Do we have a deal?"

"I'll get back to you."

Then my jacket was thrown over my head, and I lost sight.

"Move," the woman yelled, harshly shoving me forward.

I could only look down at my feet, focusing on not tripping. I often looked to my left, at Carol and to my right, at Maggie.

"Wait."

I was shoved into a car, and my wrists were tightly tied together. The redhead, which I learned was named Paula, kept speaking in code over the walkie. We finally arrived in a building, I think. I shuffled along the floor and heard walkers growling.

My jacket was taken off of my head to meet face to face with a walker. I jumped back, startled, and a knife went through its head, just close enough to cut me. I had a gag in my mouth, and my hands were tied.

"Get on the ground."

"You, there," she ordered and shoved me to my assigned spot.

I slumped down against the wall and watched as she tied my ankles together.

"Paula! I need backup!" Someone screamed from the hallway, followed by walkers and guns firing.

"I want to kill you all right now, and it's taking me all I have not to. So try something, I dare you. See what happens," Paula threatened before leaving and slamming the door behind her.