Chapter 26 - CHRISTMAS SPECIAL PART 2!!!!

CHRISTMAS SPECIAL PART 2!!!!
I'm watching The Grinch!!
I AM in the Christmas mood!
Merry Christmas!!

BTW Have you seen Pj's 2013 vid with his best bits of the year? It was beautiful :)

Talking of which, this chapter won't have much phan in it (sorry not sorry) but lots of Kickthestickz!!

On with da story...

Pj's POV

"No Chris, i'm sure they won't mind the least bit! Stop worrying!" I explained to Chris.

"I'm not sure..."

"For goodness sake Chris, they've met you before! Remember? Mum would NOT stop going on about how charming you are and how i should be more like you and bla bla bla," I exclaim, practically grabbing Chris' shoulders and shaking him frantically.

Chris had asked a few weeks ago if he could spend Christmas wih me and my family. I agreed to spending Thanksgiving with him and his family, so why is he so scared of doing the same with me?

A few weeks ago, he wasn't scared or anything. Well, Chris, deep down is quite shy.And when he does act shy, it's incredibly cute.

"F-f-fine. But i know i'll do something embarassing infront of everyone..." Chris whispers, tugging at the end of his jumper shyly.

"Haha, don't worry. I'm sure i'll end up doing something twice as clumsy infront of everyone, i've done it before and they don't hate me! ....yet,"

"Don't jinx it Peej!" Chris chuckles, throwing his pillow at my face.

I doge the pillow, grabbing it off of the floor and hugging it against my chest, smellling the beautiful smell of Chris. He smelled of lynx, although he rarely even used it. He bought the pillow with him, since he was staying the night

"Peej, stop drooling over me," Chris said, much more confidentely.

"Huh?" I mumble, face still snuggled into his pillow, taking in every scent without even realizing what i was doing.

"You're practically making out with my pillow over there! Shall i leave you two alone then?" Chris chuckled.

I frantically threw the pillow towards Chris' face, standing up and walking over towards his mirror.

I had probably gone a bright red colour by now, as my cheeks felt really hot and flustered. And i was right, looking into the mirror, my curly brown hair getting in my eye.

"Don't worry babe, i know just how irresostable i can be," Chris jokes, swaying his hips as he walked towards me.

"Well, i can't really argue with that. Especcially a few minutes ago, when you were having that little freakout about the Christmas dinner! You were mord cute than irresistsble, i'de say,"

"Well....shut up. You and you're sly ass comments," Chris pouts.

                   **************

Chris was right. He was incredibly nervous. But luckily, my mum isn't.  as awkward as me-thank god-and kept the conversations flowing. Her and Chris have known eachother for a while, especcially since Chris and i have been best friends since forever, and he came round my house almost every day.

After we ate, most of the family left. There was only me and my parents along with Chris who was staying over.

Chris was sleeping in the guest room, but right now, we were just watching The Grinch on the tv in my room.

"I love Jim Carrey! He's probably my favourite actor!" Chris exclaimed, like a child talking about ice cream.

"You remind me of him too," I joke.

"Aaalrighty then...." He says in the Jim Carrey accent of his that always makes me laugh.

Chris' POV

Pj's laugh is bloody contagous. It's no wonder, there we were, two men in their 20's, laughing their heads off.

"Chris..." Pj whispered once everything had calmed down.

"Yeah?"

"D-do you wanna...sleep in here tonight? I m-mean it's really cold outside and the guest room is a-also really cold, and well in here it's-"

"Peej, you don't need to ramble, of course i'll sleep in here!"

"O-oh...okay then....um do you mind sharing my bed. I mean it's okay if you don't want to!"

"I'de love to!" I reply almost immediantly.

Pj jumps into his bed, cuddling into the matress, sinking into his cosy green duvet. He makes room for me and i snuggle into the duvet next to him.

Somehow his hand meets mind, and our hands intertwine, and although it is dark, i can still see a small smile sneaking up on that tomato red face of his.

Not very long, but it's Christmas Eve!

The Grinch finished and t was brilliant, and now i'm watching Finding Nemo FYI.

HAVE A GOOD CHRISTMAS AND SEASONS GREETING AND ALL OF THAT GOODY GOODY GUMDROPS!

Stay Safe Guys! xxx

Seeya in the next chapter(aka next year in 2014 OMG where did the year go??)...
BYYYEEEeee...