Chapter 18 - "Babe,"

SUPRISE!!!!!!!?
(I guess i'm either uploading everyday or every other day, lol)
I had a brilliant idea ok? #Don'tJudgeMe #IShouldBeRevisingNow
#Yolo

Phil's POV

"Phiiill??" Dan asks, as he slurps up his hot chocolate with his pancake to his left.

"Yeah Dan?"

"Who was you're first, like, for real crush??"  Dan says, looking up.

"What? Um, Dan, that's kind of personal you know!!"

"But you would of have told me before we liked eachother though!!"

"But thats.......different!!"

"Different, how?"

"Just.....different..."

"Aww come on babe!!"

"DON'T CALL ME BABE!!!" I moan, cringing at the word.

"Why not babe??" Dan says, grinning widely.

"Because I'M older than YOU!!!"

"What has that got to do with anything??"

"BECAUSE THE OLDER ONE CALLS THE YOUNG ONE BABE!!" I say, moaning loudly.

"Says who??" Dan says, laughing at me.

"Says me!!!"

"Ohh, well if you say it, then it MUST be official!!" He says sarcastically.

"Yes!!" I nod at him, but he just continues laughing at me.

"Phil, you can call me babe if you want," Dan says when he has finally stopped laughing.

"Um......no, it's too cheesy!"

"Jesus Christ Phil, then what do you want me to call YOU then??"

".....Ooo! I know!!! Phil Striker!! WAIT NO!! Thor!!!"

"So you're trying to make yourself look older, but you want me to call you Thor in public??"

I realize that, turning red and facing the floor in embarassment.

"Haha, Phil, no matter what you do, you'll always be the older one to me!"

"What does that mean?"

"Haha, i have no idea, i thought that it sounded lovey dovey but it just sounded....weird....,"

"Ok then...."

"Oh yeah Phil, who was you're first real crush then??"

"You're gonna make fun of me of i tell you who it is, i mean WAS!!"

"Phiiill, PLEEEEAAASE!!!"

"You," I whisper, as silent as possible.

"I'm sorry, what was that?"

"I said, it was.....you,"

"Still can't hear Phil. You'll have to speak up Phil, i'm going deaf!!" Dan says loudly, putting his hands to his ls ears.

I take away his hands and whisper into his ears "You, Dan,".

He turns to face me, looking right into my eyes, face suprisingly flushed with embarassment.

"Phil, that's so cute!!" He croaks, cracking a smile.

"So, who was yours??" I ask, eyeing him, like a detective.

"Is'nt it OBVIOUS?? DELIA FRICKEN SMITH OF COURSE!!!"

"Oh..."

"I'm kidding you dimwit, it was, well is you. That makes us seem really sad that we liked eachother, got over it and liked other people, but then liked eachother AGAIN!!" Dan laughs.

"Yeah, it's just like we're little kids again..." I say, smiling back at him.

"Except this time.......wait.....i guess nothing has really changed has it? Haha!! I gues we're the same 13 year olds we were back then!!!!!"

Another sweet filler!! :3

Let me know in the comments if you are getting bored of these fillers and want an actual story line, or if you actually enjoy these chapters.

OMG i could be, like, you're cheesy writer that you go to when you need some cheese and love in you're life!!!! Aww, it would be so nice if any of my chapters make you guys smile!!! :3

Well, seeya next time...
BYYYEEEeee...