Chapter 16 - Sleeptalking

Saturday Update!!! Well it's actually 00:00 on Saturday so ... if u wanna save this for later i won't really be mad or anyfin, or if u just luv dis story too much and want to hurry up and read it, then I LOVE U!AND YAAY!

I haven't really got anything to talk about to be honest...umm....hi? Ugh, on with da story i guess...

Dan's POV

I turn to Phil,with a completely stunned and confused face.

"Phil..."

"Yeah Dan?" Phil says, also looking stunned and ultimately shocked himself.

"What the hell just happened???"

"I have no idea..." Phil says, pulling a cute little thinking face.

"So...i guess you're brother...knows about us?"

"Um...yeah! I think so!"

"Well...okay. Cool!" He smiles at me, getting up from his bed and unplugging his game.

"Dan,  wanna watch a movie?" Phil says, holding up a few dvd's in his hand.

"Not particularly, no,"

"DAAAN!!"

"FIIINE!! What do you wanna watch?"

"The Woman in Black?"

"No,"

"Pleeease!'"

"No. Let's watch.......HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL!!!!!" I say, jumping up and down.

Phil stares at me, looking up and down, pulling an 'are you serious' face.

"Why?"

"Why not?!"

"FINE! Whatever! As long as i get to watch it with you, i'm fine with anything!"

I try to hide back a small blush now forming on my cheeks. It didn't work.

"Aww,Danny! Your cheeks are going red, bless!!" Phil says, pulling me into a hug, his arms reaching up, over my shoulders.

After a few seconds, i start hugging him back, lifting my arms, and wrapping them around his hips, pulling his closer to me.

I heard a muffled squeak as i pulled him closer, before hearing a small whisper saying "You're so cute!!"

                   **************

After the movie had finished, Phil and i were both cuddled downstairs on his sofa, with his duvet that he had bought downstairs. Phil had his arm wrapped around me, as i was snuggled into his shoulder.

As the end credits began to roll down the screen, i turned to face Phil, seeing that he was already fast asleep.

I tried to do the same as i attempt to get more comfortable byshuffling slightly.

That's when Phil whisper "Dan?"

"Oh hey Phil, sorry to wake you!!"

No reply.

"Um Phil?"

Still nothing. I guess i was just imagining it.

"Dan!" I hear another whisper again! I'm not imagining it!

I turn to face him. His eyes are closed.

"Yes Phil?" I whisper back, in a low, quiet tone.

"Dan..." Phil mumbled again, his eyes still shut. He said it in a soft, caring tone.

"Yes my love?" I replied again. Cheesy i know, but it's not like he was going to remember any of this. He was still asleep. Probably dreaming about me.

Wait!

Phil is dreaming about me! Me! I am in one of Phil Lester's dreams!!!
Phil Lester is dreaming about me, Dan Howell! WOW!!!

And best of all, he's sleeptalking.
My name!

"Dan.." He whispers again in a beautifully soft tone.

Silence.

After a few minutes had passed, he finally spoke again.

"Dan! I love you!!" He whispers, his voice lower, but still so soft. "I love you Dan!!"

I felt my heart melt. I mean i've heard him say it before, but that was just a more mocking tone, than honesty.

I hug him tighter, snuggling as close to him as possible.

"I love you too Phil!!" I whisper in his ear, as i snuggle into his arm, gently drifting to sleep, dreaming about Phil and Malteasers, with a hint of llama.

Awww! Soz, i just find it soo cute wheneva somebody sleeptalks someones name! It's soo fricken adorable!!

Hope you liked this chapter!!
Comment below, telling me what you think, as it's soo fun reading comments :)

Well,seeya next time...BYYYEEEeee...