Chapter 9 - "Phil, you idiot!"

Hey guys! I'm back! I like updating twice everyday, so i might make it a regular thing. I have my tutor coming round later, so i'll try to update twice.
Now on with the story...

Phil's POV

"That's so sweet!" I exclaim.

I locked eyes with Dan, smiling into his wonderful brown eyes.

I never expected him to respond and if he did, i never expected his response to be as cute as that.

Suddenly, the sound of footsteps could be heard approaching the kitchen. It was Carrie.

We quickly broke apart as i pretended to look at Chris' Disney mugs collection,whilst Dan continues to stare at his glass.

"Hey guys!" Carrie greets us excitedly.

"Hey Carrie.What's new?" I ask, whilst Dan continues to stare at his glass in his hands.

"Nothing much. Oh yeah, i was wondering if we could shoot a collab for our channels!"

"Oh, sure, wait, with me or Dan?"

"Both if course! What's wrong with Dan?" She asks.

We both look at Dan, who finally looks up after the few seconds of silence .

"Huh, oh, hi Carrie!" Dan smiles.

"What the heck Dan, i've been here for a couple of minutes and you havent noticed me?" She starts laughing. I awkardly join in too.

Carrie is like a sister to us,we love her and all, its just that right now, Dan is acting really weird.

"Yeah, a collab sounds great! We can call it 'AmazingCarrieisnotonfire'," I exclaim, saving Dan from answering.

"Yeah, i'll text you the details guys. Seeya!" She waves goodbye after grabbing a glass and heads of back inside.

I turn to Dan with a slightly annoyed look.

" Hi Carrie'! ? Dan! What's up with you?" I ask him.

"N-nothing Phil!" Dan answers almost immediantely.

"Dan, are you okay? Your acting kinda weird,"

"No, no, i'm fine!"

"Daaan, what's wrong!"

"NOTHING PHIL!"

I grab his hand and pull him into the closet underneath the stairs and lock the door, whilst turning the light on.

The closet was a small space, probably able to fit about 5 people. There were only coats in here, and a few water bottles.

I push him against the door, holding his arms above his head, looking into his eyes, whilst he just avoids my gaze.

"Dan, seriously! What's up with you?"

He looks up at me and leans in closer, pressing his lips against mine. He then pulls apart, finally looking me in the eyes.

"WELL, IT'S NOT MY BLOODY FAULT YOUR BEING SO CUTE ALL THE TIME. WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF THE PERSON YOU LOVED KEPT DOING SWEET THINGS LIKE PULLING YOU INTO HUGS LIKE THAT! Don't bloody blame me for being lost for words when my crush keeps on making me flushed with embarassment, Phil, you bloody idiot!" He yells, getting quieter and quieter. He then lets out a long sigh of relief.

"I hate you Dan! Don't scare me like that! I thought you were thinking about something stupid, like breaking up with me!" I exclaim, pulling him into another warm hug.

"Phil, you idiot!" I hear Dan whisper quietly with his face muffled into my shoulder.

"I love you too!" I smile, pulling him closer.

Yaay, a sweet filler chapter(well, kinda). Sweeter than candy floss dipped in chocolate coated in wipped cream topped off with some strawberries and sprinkles.

Aww, now im hungry.
*Goes to supermarket and buys sweets and throws some at you.

BTW if i ever get 50 votes, i'll start taking requests. :D

Well, see you next time, with another cheesy Phan chapter. (Probably in few hours lol) :p
BYYYEEEeee...