Chapter 13 - "MARTIN!"

I'm eating noodles. Jealous?? :3
Lol anyway, on with the story...

Dan's POV

"Dan, Dan! DAN! Wake up!" I could hear Phil moaning in my ear whilst he kept on patting me on my shoulders.

I slowly opened my eyes to see Phil's beautiful blue ones. He smiles at me.

"We're here!" He squeaks.

                    **************

As Phil rings the doorbell, a ginger haired woman opened the door with a big grin.

"Dan! Phil! " She says, taking Phil into a hug first, then me.

Me and his mum and his whole family already know eachother. I even get Christmas cards and jumpers from her every year along with Phil! She's like my second mum. If that's even possible.

"Oh thanks mum. How reassuring that you say Dan's name first before you're own son!" Phil moans sarcastically.

"Sorry hun, Phil, Dan! Happy?"

"Personally, i prefer the first way better!" I say, earning a chuckle from Phil and his mum

"Come in boys!" She says, holding mine and Phils suitcase.

Phil quickly checks his hair in the hallway mirror, as is greeted by his dad.

"Phil! Checking yourself out as always. You never change!" Phil's dad says, laughing at him.

"The last time i saw you was only about a month ago, actually, a few weeks ago!" Phil protests.

"Dan! How ya doin?" His dad says, ignoring his comment.

"I'm good! How are you?" I say, smiling back at him.

"Not bad! How's the YouTube buisness going? Are you still doing that radio show?"

"Yeah! YouTube's fine, we're still doing the radio show every Sundays," I inform him, as he nods back at me.

"Phil, his medicine is in the cupboard, Martin's in the living room, he just got back from the dentist, so he's a bit woozy. Anyway, we'll see you in a couple of days! Have fun! And take care of you're brother!" His mum explains.

"Mum, you're talking about the boy who fell through the cinema seat and accidentely got the whole movie posponed until th it was fixed! I'm sure he'll be fine!" Phil says sarcastically.

She hugs us both before leaving, carrying a few suitcases to the car. We hear the engine roar and the sound of a car zooming off.

Phil turns and smiles at me before walking into the living room. His brother is only a few years younger than him, and considering that Phil is now 26, his brother isn't exactly a child, but he sure was acting like one now.

Phil's POV

I walk over to where my brother was layed out on the sofa, with an ice pack held to his jaw.

"Hey Martin!" I say, walking over to him.

He looks up at me and smiles back, shuffling slightly to make a little bit of room for me to sit down next to me.

"Oh, HEEY PHIL, MAN! Where you been? All my lii-iffe, where have you been all my li-li-life!!" He says, breaking out into a song.

"I'm good mate! I came to take care of you!!" I say cheerfully

"You know ttheey...ttheey know noffin!!" He slurred together his words, still clearly affected by the medication.

"Haha, yeah sure, whatever you say!"