Chapter 6 - Alone, at last...

Two updates in one night? Yep. I have no life, so why not?
BTW this might have a little bit of SMUT in it (which i am rubbish at writing).

Dan's POV

Me and Phil (Or Phil and I whatever) sat on the sofa. We had a small sofa, so we all squashed together. It was comfortable normally. But now, i just wanted to get rid of the buldge in my black skinny jeans.

Thanks to Phil and him being sexy, i now had a boner due to my crush whilst closely sitting next to my crush! Brilliant! *sarcasm*

What made it worse was that i couldn't get rid of it because of Chris and Pj also sitting on the other side of the sofa!

Phil's POV

As Pj entered the disc for sonic, i glanced over to Dan. I could tell he was trying hard to keep cool. Haha, 'hard'.

I smiled at him, trying to make him feel better. It was sweet though, he got an erection because of me.

Pj sat back on the sofa and handed our controllers.

"OKAY! Who's first?" Pj asked excitedly.

"Dan?" I say, hopeful that playing Sonic will get his mind off of his boner.

"Uh, yeah, okay!" Dan replies happily.

                           *******

After we all had finished playing, an hour had passed.

"Me and Pj are gonna go back to my place to prepare for the party, we'll see you there later, 'kay?" Chris says,getting up.

"Yeah, yeah sure, seeya later!" I says, walking them out, although they don't really need to be as they have been to our apartment pretty much 10 times.

Dan stays seated, still munching on some of the leftover Malteasers. When they are finally gone, i sit back on the sofa next to Dan.

"So, 2 hours huh? Now what..." I say, smiling at him.

"Oh you know what!" Dan says, tackling me onto the sofa.

"You gota get hard now," He says with a cheeky grin.

Dan grabs the back of my neck as he pushes his lips against mine. His left hand reaches down to my thighs. Dan starts rubbing the inside of my thighs, in attempt to make me hard.

I move my hands down as i make my left hand cup his butt and my right hand palm him through his jeans, rubbing up and down, giving him the friction he has been craving.

Dan's POV

I try to make Phil hard by rubbing his thighs gently, as i get closer and closer to his balls. I brush against it and begin gently stroking it. I moan when Phil starts rubbing me, as i remove both of our hands.

I pull his arms to aside whilst holding his hands, as i gently move my thigh against his balls, creating a rhythm of up and down. He moans loudly, making me rub faster against him.

"Dan! I'm gonna come in my pants!" Phil shreiks.

I unzip his flie, taking out his hard member. I tenderly stroke it, as he does the same to me. Soon, the stroking becomes rubbing. Then i hear Phil moaning as he cums, making me cum too.

I look at my phone, it says 5:50. Wow, that took like almost an hour? Well, it was worth it.

This chapter is just kind of a smutty filler, so yeah, i hoped you pervs liked it! (Don't worry, we are all perverts in a way ). No, but seriously, i don't normally write smut so #justsayin.
Comment if you liked it, i love reading comments so yaaa ...
             BYYEEEeee...