Back again

Me:

I'm popular, happy and loved. I am always smiling, always laughing and I cry whenever I watch romantics. Yep. That's me, a soppy romantic. I've had my fair share of boyfriends in the past, but they always end up hurting me. I can't let that happen again.

'Hey! Hey! Is that really you?!?'

Oh God No! She's back...

'GUESS WHO'S BACK. BACK AGAIN?!?'

'Umm. You're back?'

'Yass Bitch! The Queen is back!'

I couldn't help but chuckle to myself. She was always the crazy one. No wait the cuckoo one.

'Daisy... Daisy... Daisy... Tut tut tut'

'What is it Jess?!?'

'You know what...'

She quickly advanced and damn, her surgeon did a good job on her face! Although... There was something wrong with the way her eyes sparkled... No surgeon could do a job that well... She was hiding something. I could tell...

'Guess what happened over summer Daisy-doo!!'

Before I could answe-

'CADE CALLED ME!! FINALLY! I MEAN LIKE REALLY. HE CALLED ME! NOT SUZE BUT MEEEE! MAYBE IT WAS MY HAIR? OR-OR MY SMILE, MY EYES, MY LIPS OR EVEN MY LAUGH! WHO KNOWS?!? AND GUESS WHAT THE BEST PART OF THIS IS?!?....... HE WANTS TO MEET UP AT THE CINEMA!! I AM SOO EXCI-

*THUMP*

Before she could finish her sentence she was gone. I was left puzzled until I saw her... Not where I expected her to be though.

'Jess... Jess... JESS! ARE YOU OK?!?'

I quickly scrambled to the floor as her body slumped onto the grass. I checked for a pulse. Yup. She's still alive! Jeez what a Drama Queen.

A spark of life shot through her face and her eyes opened. Glazed over as if she was crying.

'I-I-I saw the light Daisy... My life... I-I't flashed before me...'

'Oh for God's sake Jess! GET UP!!' People are staring at us... Hello?!? Jess?!?'

I gathered my bearings, stood up, brushed myself down and started to walk away. She was a lost cause, and a Drama Queen...

'BABE!! DAISY-DIDDUMS!! OVER HERE!! OMD IS THAT YOU?!? WHY IS JESS ON THE FLOOR?!? DID SHE GET IN A FIGHT AGAIN?!? I SWEAR TO GOD IF SUZE TOUCHED HER I WILL ACTU-

'Calm down! Come here and i will tell you everything!' I sighed.

*Groan*

The last thing I saw was her face, blurred as a swarm of people advanced around me. Shouts echoed through my skull as my eyelids dropped...