We all watched as he looked her up and down. You could tell he liked her body but his eyes turned dark for a quick second before he quickly composed himself and just genuinely smiled at her.

"Hi." Was all he said. What was this? Breccan turning down a slut who obviously wanted him. He walked past her and over to Dylan who looked angry which turned to surprise as Breccan walked past Ashley.

"Hey man, I'm Breccan. I've seen you around school actually, I became friends with some of your crowd." I rolled my eyes at the pair of them. Of course they were in the same crowd.

Dylan smiled. "Hey, the name's Dylan. Good to meet you." They did that man fist pump thing. Ashley scowled and stomped over to them. She pouted her lips at Dylan and twirled her hair.

"Dylan, I'm tired. You should walk me back to my house and help take me to bed." She said seductively and added a wink. 

What a desperate little slut!

"Um, no thanks, I'd prefer to stay with Breccan and Sapphire.You should go home though, there's not enough seats at the table." She glared at him and looked over at me.

"Wait, you said her name was Sapphire and she didn't even tell you her name. So how do you know her?" She pointed at me, accusing him. "You're white dress looks tacky on you babe." She snarled at me. "Slut." She whispered so only I could hear.

Wait what. She called me a slut? Bitch.

"Excuse me!" I shouted, "you're the one wearing a tight black mini skirt that barely covers your friggin ass anda skimpy little red lacy top that exposes your whole back and cuts off so it shows your stomach. Yeah, I'm so the slut." I spat at her.

Everyone's eyes grew wide in shock. Except Breccan's, he was use to my rude ways and just chuckled.

"Ashley, you should go." Dylan instructed whilst looking slightly amused by what I just said. I was expecting her to put up an argument with Dylan. But she nudged past me and quietly hissed something that sounded like 'this isn't over'.

Breccan and Dylan erupted into laughter as soon as she left. "I cant.....believe....you...said that...to her." He said between his laughs. 

"Yeah, well that bitch deserved it. Sorry if it made it, awkward between you both."

"I'm not dating her or anyone. It was kind of just a one time thing." He murmured.

I felt relieved for some weird reason. Was I happy Dylan wasn't dating anyone? He stood up and walked to the door and we followed him downstairs. Our parents were chatting away with each other in the lounge.  Alice, his mum, turned to us as we came in.

"Ashley stormed out in a rush, please tell me you're not dating that bitch." She said with complete seriousness.

Oh my god his mum is cool. Alice just earned all my respect I have! 

Everyone just smirked. "I agree." Gabriel said. Ok I'm definitely coming around more often, this family is beyond funny. Dylan sighed.

"No mum, I'm not."

She smiled brightly. "Well that's good! Dinner should be ready now so why don't we sit down." Everyone nodded and we all dug in as Alice bought the roast dinner and served us. She put the chicken, potato, carrot and peas on my plate. God, I hate peas, they're the most vile thing existing on Earth. Whereas carrots just make my day. 

"Mum, you know I hate peas." I whispered quietly to my mum but Dylan, who sat next to me heard me. 

"And mum you know I hate carrots," he said to Alice, then looked at me. "Wanna swap?" I just shrugged and tried to cover my blush because he was looking at me so intently. He scooped his carrots onto my plate and my peas onto his plate.