Chapter Twenty-Two: Answers

Author's Note: Thank you for all your views and votes it means so much. I would love to thank you for taking this wild ride that is the journey of Niall, Harry, and Sabella's gang life. It would mean so much of you could continue to vote so that my story could be spread around. This is not the end of the line for these wonderful characters, promise! Look for book two, To Reach, soon! x0

“Harry, I think you need to come to mine.” Zayn spoke into his mobile while continuing to reconstruct the text messages Niall had received from the number in Glasgow.

“Yeah, see you soon, mate.” Zayn responded after Harry had asked if there was headway made.

“I take it Harry’s on his way over as we speak?” Liam questioned looking at Zayn.

“Yeah, him and Sabella. We all know we can’t leave her alone right now.” Zayn responding without even bothering to look at Liam.

            Liam watched Zayn’s fingers fly over the keyboard as he worked. Zayn in his element was a sight to behold because technology was his game. Zayn had gotten a sentence extracted from the first text and it read ‘You think anyone takes a seventeen year old kid seriously?’ This caused Liam to frown in concentration. The first sentence sent off warning bells. Whoever the person was they weren’t trying to beat around any bushes.

Sabella shifted on the counter top and continued to nibble on her toast. Harry had been quite adamant about her eating something and so she selected toast. She watched as he made his way back to her and tilted her head to the side. Harry winked and shook his head while shoving his iPhone back into his pocket.

“Zayn has dug something useful up and wants us at his.” Harry shrugged pulling Sabella’s cup of tea into his large hands.

“You mean he requires you and you feel the need to bring me along so that you can keep an eye on me.” Sabella quipped with an eye roll.

“Oh, baby, you know you’re just as needed and that you’re an unspoken agreement whenever important things are about. You’re literally the third leader so please do not attempt to place yourself lower than you are.” Harry grumbled after swallowing the tea he had sipped.

            Sabella shrugged and swung her dangling legs while looking at the ground. She felt helpless and useless. She snapped her eyes up to look into Harry’s face when he stood between her legs and placed his hands on her thighs. Sabella saw the look of warning before he leaned forward to kiss her cheek.

“This is not you, Sabella. You are not weak or unsure of yourself. You are, by far, one of the most confident, strong, loving, and intellectual human beings I have ever encountered. Lean on me for your strength, I shall always be here.” Harry whispered against her ear before placing space between them.

“Harry, come back here.” Sabella whined opening her arms wide.

            Harry chuckled and stepped between her legs and into her welcoming arms. He felt her latch onto him, wrapping her legs around his waist while her arms went around his neck, and he lifted her. He knew what she wanted and so he gave him. Harry kissed her hair and strode towards the garage.

“I want to take the Quattroporte GTS, Harry.” Sabella spoke while looking around the garage.

“Of course you do, lovely.” Harry chuckled as he headed in the direction of the Maserati.

            Harry strode towards the elegant black car with purpose. Once he reached it he tapped Sabella’s butt to signal for her to untangle herself from him. He opened the passenger side door, let her enter, and then closed it. Rounding the car with a slight laugh he seated himself in the driver’s seat. With a press of a button the car purred to life. He tapped the garage door opener and sped out of it. Sabella leaned over to tap the garage button once more to ensure it would close as they were speeding down the street.