Chapter Seven: Don't Let Me Go

Niall unlatched himself from Lilliana’s body and abruptly stood up. Lilliana stepped back and looked up at him with questioning eyes. Upon Niall standing up Liam jerked up and walked out of the hospital. Mary followed Liam out to ensure he wasn’t going to do something stupid like punch a wall.

“Mary, I need to be alone right now.” Liam spoke through gritted teeth.

“No, you actually don’t. You need someone to comfort you and I’m here for you, Liam.” Mary responded hugging him from behind.

            Liam remained silent and held her hands in his as he leaned back into her. She was right, he needed her more than anything at this moment but he didn’t want her to end up shoving him away to only further break him down. He needed to be strong for everyone since he could see they were all breaking, Zayn’s screams could still be heard and clawed at him. He was drowning in misery and there was nothing he could do for himself or anyone else.

“I need to get out of here, Harry. I’m suffocating.” Niall whispered with dull eyes as he looked to his right.

“Go, Niall, I’ll handle Zayn.” Harry replied between choked sobs as he got to the floor to hug Zayn.

“He can’t go. This isn’t how it’s supposed to be. I can’t-why?” Zayn cried into Harry’s embrace.

“Lilly, please.” Niall pleaded gripped her hand in his and pulling her out.

            Lilliana followed Niall outside and noticed the direction they were headed was where a black range rover was parked. Squeezing Niall’s hand back to attempt to sooth his pain Lilliana remained quiet. Niall opened the trunk of the SUV and laid down the back seats. He spread two blankets outs and nodded to Lilliana. Looking at what was before she figured he wanted her to get in and so she crawled into the vehicle.

“I’m going to make love to you, Lilliana. I just need you, need to be so connected to you that nothing can rip us apart.” Niall whispered as he climbed into the SUV and closed the back.

            Understanding his desperation and need Lilliana began to strip out of her clothes watching as Niall ripped his shirt off and shimmied out of his own jeans and briefs. Lilliana was finally naked before Niall as he lunged for her. He fused their lips together and leaned her back to have her lay down. His kiss was desperate and his hands were everywhere and anywhere, worshipping her. Lilliana kissed him back and raked her finger nails lightly down his back causing a groan to escape his throat.

            Niall broke away from her lips and created a path down her neck, chest, and stomach of wet kisses and bites until he was nestled between her thighs. Lilliana was panting and watching his movements with lust glazed eyes and parted wet lips. With his eyes trained on her the blonde licked and sucked on her sensitive flesh.

            Soft cries left escaped Lilliana’s mouth and her hips moved up to demand more from him. Niall chuckled into her flesh and kissed the inside of her right thigh before sliding up her body and lining himself at her entrance. Nodding and tangling her fingers in his hair Lilliana lifted her hips in welcome.

“Thank you for being here, baby.” Niall whispered slowly pushing forward to savor the feeling.

“Always,” Lilliana sighed as she tugged his face to hers.

            Niall set his thrusts to be long and deep while he kissed her. He was taking his time to lose himself in her. Lilliana tugged on Niall’s hair as he swallowed her whimpers and cries. One hand supported him in order to not crush her while his other hand roamed her body. The sensations were overloading Lilliana’s system until she couldn’t take it and ripped her mouth from his to scream.

“Yes, baby, scream for me.” Niall hummed picking up his pace slightly and scraping his teeth over her jaw.

“Niall, Niall, yes, Niall.” Lilliana chanted one hand slipping down to clutch his shoulder while the other remained in his hair.

“Let go for me, gorgeous.” Niall groaned while slamming harder into her.

            Lilliana arched her back off the makeshift bed and fell into a silent scream as her impending orgasm continued to build. Niall stopped holding back and drilled his hips into hers. He lost himself in the feeling of her body taking his and her cries of his name and his building climax. Chanting him name Lilliana tightened and began to spasm with her orgasm bringing Niall over the edge.

“Fucking hell, you’re amazing.” Niall yelled as he collapsed onto her.

“Harry, you two have to get off of the floor.” Eliza whispered slowly rubbing Harry’s shoulder.

            Harry looked up at her with teary eyes and nodded. Sucking in a breath Harry lifted himself and a weeping Zayn up and sat Zayn into a chair. Eliza sat beside Zayn and reached for his hand to offer comfort. Zayn laid his face in her shoulder and continued to mourn his friend that was in his book as good as gone.

“I need to go make some phone calls. Can you handle Zayn for a few minutes?” Harry asked softly as he pulled out his iPhone.

“Of course, go ahead.” Eliza responded with a nod.

            Liam and Mary walked towards Eliza and Zayn hand in hand. Eliza raised a perfectly shaped brow at Mary and Mary shook her head. Liam stopped in front of Zayn and released Mary’s hand to place both hands on Zayn’s shoulders.

“Zayn, you need to pull yourself together.” Liam whispered solemnly.

“You’re right, I know.” Zayn answered taking in air and attempting to calm him.

“Where did Harry go?” Liam asked focusing his eyes on Eliza.

“He said he had some calls to make. He walked down the hall somewhere.” Eliza answered with a small shrug.

            Liam nodded and sat beside Zayn looking at the door as Niall strolled in holding onto Lilliana’s hand. Liam could tell by the vibe the two were giving off that they were calmer and together due to some intimate act. Niall nodded at both Liam and Zayn but didn’t sit.

“Zayn, I think you and Liam should head home and Harry and myself will stay. You guys can take Lilliana home, as well.” Niall said running his free hand through his hair.

            Lilliana shook her head and pressed her body into his. Zayn shook his head while Liam seemed to take the loose order into consideration. After a few beats of thinking Liam joined Zayn’s choice and shook his head. Mary sat next to Liam and took his hand once again showing she was not going anywhere. Eliza shrugged seeing she was outnumbered and offered a small smile.

            Niall sighed and looked over his shoulder to see Harry walking down the hall with the doctor. Squeezing Lilliana’s hand tighter Niall hoped the doctor came with good news for he did not know how the others would handle Louis’ death.

“Everyone remembers the good doctor, yeah?” Harry said as he stood next to Niall.

            The group all nodded slowly as if unsure what would be said. All were hoping for the best while fearing the worst.

“I have semi-good news. Louis has fallen into a coma which is half way good because he hasn’t died but for obvious reasons it isn’t the best news. We’ll continue to monitor him. If you’d like to see him you may do so quickly and one at a time. Normal visiting hours do not begin for several hours but given the circumstances I think an exception is to be had. Whoever would like to go first please follow me.” The doctor spoke as he waited for the first volunteer.

“I’ll go. Thank you, Doctor.” Zayn said getting up and walking to follow the doctor down the length hallway.