Chapter Ten: Hellfire

“I am so glad to be out of the place. I was dying of boredom!” Louis hollered while stretching out in the back seat of Niall’s Range Rover.

            Zayn and Liam laughed out right and shook their heads at Louis while Louis continued to grin. He felt better, in pain, but definitely better. Niall laughed quietly while pulling out of the hospital parking lot.

“Where did Harry run off to?” Niall questioned.

“I believe he’s at Heathrow.” Liam responded calmly purposely leaving off who Harry was there for.

“Why the hell is here there, Liam?” Niall demanded to know with a roll of his eyes.

“I think you’ll just have to wait and see, mate. He specifically asked for us not to tell you.” Liam replied with a sigh.

“It’s probably just reinforcements from Ireland or New York, Niall. Harry’s planning something big which usually means he’s pulling from our other sources.” Louis commented with a shrug.

            Taking in what Louis had said Niall chose to not push the topic further. Zayn and Liam visibly relaxed for they really didn’t want to break their word to Harry about not mentioning Sabella. Sabella was coming back and with her came the hellfire they had witnessed just a year ago. They loved her and respected her, she was one of them, but the storm she was bringing was going to be a lot to deal with.

            Niall continued to weave through the light traffic in London to reach his destination, Harry’s house. As he drove the other three in the car continued to go over the basic information that had been gathered about whereabouts for the threat. Niall was lost in his own thoughts on artillery and man power. If Harry was bringing people over from other parts of the gang that would be great, hopefully one of the best tacticians would be amongst them because he’d need help setting up the specifics of something this large.

“ Has Mary responded to your text, Liam?” Niall asked while the group walked into Harry’s home.

“No. Why?” Liam responded as his eyes widened to see the devil herself, Sabella, standing in Harry’s entry pulling her heeled ankle boots off.

“Sabella? Is that you?” Niall asked tentatively his voice soft and shaking.  

            The brunette whirled around and her hazel eyes widened. She hadn’t expect Niall or the others for some time but here they were right in front of her. Her breathing stopped and her heart clenched at the sight of Niall. He looked the same, delicious, but also wiser. He was looking at her with his heart in his eyes.

“Niall.” Was the only thing she could utter before running to him.

            Niall opened his arms and lifted Sabella up with ease. She was always so responsive and physically needy and he loved it. The brunette wrapped her lithe legs around Niall’s slim hips and smothered her face in his throat. The two stayed in each other’s embrace silently just feeling what they hadn’t felt in a year. The realization hit Niall harder and faster than a speeding train, he was not over Sabella.

“I’ve missed you so fucking much, Sabella.” Niall whispered as his hands held her thighs.

“I’ve missed you, too, Niall, so much.” Sabella replied wrapping her arms around his shoulders.

“I don’t think Lilliana will understand Sabella with her legs wrapped around your waist, Niall.” Zayn said as he smiled at Sabella.

“Put her down, Niall, she’s not here for you.” Harry commanded with narrowed eyes while entering the room.