Chapter Nineteen: Life Goes On

A/N: If you like reading remember to vote so that my story can be spread! Thank you for reading!

“Ni, ah, just like that.” Sabella cried out arching her hips.

            Niall grinned against her flesh as his tongue expertly worked her clit. He had wanted to wake her up with his tongue and he had done just that. Sabella had one hand fisted in his hair while the other was cupping her own breast. His blue eyes watched her while he continued to work her towards an orgasm. He moved over her just before she could climax and thrust into her.

            Sabella arched her back, throwing her head back, and screamed. Niall was holding back nothing as he plowed into her body with savage thrusts. He attacked her collar bone to mark his territory while his cock branded her from the inside. His onslaught on her body caused her pending orgasm to vibrate throughout her system while a strangled cry escaped her throat.

“I’m not done with you, my love.” Niall growled pulling out of her and flipping her onto her stomach.

            Sabella raised herself onto her knees already knowing what Niall wanted. Niall slammed himself into her from behind, grabbing her wrists and holding them together. He was dominating her, fucking her in the most animalistic of ways and Sabella loved it. Her screams bounced off the walls while the sounds of slapping flesh and Niall’s pants mixed together.

“Who fucks you like this, Sabella baby?” Niall growled in a raspy thickly Irish accented voice.

“You! Fuck, Niall, only you!” Sabella chanted breathlessly.

            Niall’s free hand smacked her buttocks a few times causing more moans and profanities to slip past Sabella’s lips. He knew she was getting close and so he picked it up a notch. The blonde let go of her wrists to allow her face to fall into the bed as he placed a palm flat on to her lower back to keep her arched just so. He rammed harder, deeper, and faster to push not only her but also himself over the edge. Sabella’s throaty screams of his name and the twists and spasms of her body let him know how close she was. A few more thrusts and she would be spiraling out of control.

            Sabella came hard and Niall ensured to draw out her orgasm by continuing to ram into her at the same pace. She was shaking, the orgasm being so powerful and the second one in less than twenty minutes. Niall’s groan of her name followed by a particularly assertive thrust, him stilling and laying on top of her alerted Sabella to Niall’s orgasm.

“Best fucking morning ever, baby.” Niall mumbled against her skin.

“Indeed. If every morning is like this I think I can grow to like mornings.” Sabella joked, voice muffled as her face was still pressed against the bed.

            Regaining the use of his limbs the blonde pulled away from the brunette and flopped onto his back. He looked at the brunette with a satisfied smirk to see she hadn’t the energy to move and remained in the position he had left her. He watched as she moved her face to look at him and noted a satisfied smile was on her lips.

“I love you more than anything on this fucking planet. I hope you know that.” Niall promised in a serious tone that caused Sabella to crawl over to him.

“Niall, what’s going on? I’ve noticed you’ve been hiding something from me these past two weeks since the funeral.” Sabella questioned worry evident in her tone.

“Nothing I can’t handle, baby.” Niall responded stroking her hair tenderly.

            Sabella huffed and rolled her eyes. Niall had been sneaking out a few nights the past week when he thought she was asleep to handle things he didn’t include her on. She had confided in Harry and was shocked to hear that Harry didn’t know what was going on and was just as perplexed as she was. Something big was happened and Niall was keeping it all to himself.