Chapter 89

Jc' P.O.V.

"Kolby, meet Jake. Kasey's little brother." They wave. "Daddy he's tall." He whispers to me. "Well he is 7." I whisper back. "Ok children. What do you want to do?"

"Play." Kolby says. "I'm sure of that bud-" Jake cuts me off. "No, I'm your bud!" Before I could say anything, Kolby does. "Shut up you baby!"

"I'm a toddler dumbas-" I cut him off. "Shush. Both of you are my buds." Jake stomps off. "I'll be right back.. No hugging with any clothes."

"We won't, it looked like it hurt." Oh my.. "Keep thinking that. Till your.. 25." I go after Jake. "Hey bud."

"Don't call me you.. Your bud! You love him more than me." He turns his back to me. "Your my son champ. I love my son more than one of Mommy's friends kid."

"You called him bud. You only call me bud." I sit him in my lap. "I called him bud because I didn't feel like saying Kolby. I call you bud because you are my bud. My best bud."

"What about Uncle Kian?" I shrug. "You're still my bud."

"Does Mommy love me more than Kolby?" He asks with puppy brown eyes. "Yeah champ." I rub his head. "Don't call him bud. Please Daddy."

"Deal bud." I fist bump him and we head back down. Kolby and Kasey watching T.V on the couch. "I think that Jake is rude." Kolby says. "Thanks for your opinion but you can take it back because I didn't ask you for it." Jake says. "Stop it bud."

"Your Dad calls you bud to make you feel like you have friends." Before I could say anything Jake does. "At least I have a Dad that's around."

"Ok stop! Jake, time out in that corner. Kolby same for you, in that corner." They go to their corners. "Can you believe that Kasey?" She giggles. "Who do you think had the best comebacks?" I ask her. "I don't wanna hurt his feelings."

"Good. Cause that was a trick question. Always stick up for your siblings and your friends. That's what I grew up to."

"Kasey's mine!"

"She's my sister!"

Not again.

(Sorry if short. Sorry for any mistakes. COMMENT/VOTE. Merry Early Christmas, Merry Christmas, or Merry Late Christmas whenever your reading this. UMMM.. Yeah. Love ya, bye!)