Chapter 25

Kenzie's P.O.V.

I can't believe him. He literally took the phone out of my hand! Snatched it even. He has no right to do that. If it was someone I didn't want to talk to I simply would've hung up. I feel hands on mine. "We have to get home." The voice says. Justin. "I'm busy."

"Yeah well un-busy. We gotta go." I roll my eyes and follow him out of the mall. I open the car door forcefully and do the same when slamming it closed. I get no response from Justin. Only a shake of the head and a sigh. We head back to wherever we were going. Back home hopefully. "I took the phone because I thought someone was bothering you-" Though his attempt to break the silence was nice, I cut him off with the radio. He turns it off. "I know you heard me McKenzie."

"Yes! I heard you, I never said I didn't!" He sighs. "Then answer me." What? "What you said wasn't even a question." I turn my voice down. "Just respond to it then. You know what I mean Lawley." He growls. "If someone was bothering me I would've told you and/or hung up. I'm not a baby-" He cuts me off. "Well you sure act like one!" This time his voice was raised. "Pull over." I unbuckle my seat belt. "If you get out of this car your on your own. I'm in no mood to argue with you."

"Pull over." I repeat. "No." He continues to drive. He makes his way to get cut off by a red light. I open the door. "McKenzie. Close the door." I shake my head. My hand on the door handle. He groans and reaches over, closing my door. "Either you stop or get in the backseat." I shrug. "Fine. With. Me." I crawl my way to the back of the car. This way I can easily get out without him closing the door. I pull the handle but it didn't work. I try the other. "Child lock." He says.

"I'm not a child!" I slam my back against the seat of the car. "That sure doesn't prove it." Ugh. "Would a child have a phone?" I smartly remark. "Yes... I saw like a 4 year old, he had a better one than me." I roll my eyes at his rather quick response.

After the car ride I slam the front door behind me. Storming up to Justin's room, locking the door behind me. I hear someone twist at it. "Open the door McKenzie Marie Lawley." Justin. "Ooo. You said my middle name, I'm SO scare-" He starts to bang on the door causing me to jump.. Well that did scare me, but not a lot. "I'm not opening that door."

"Open this door McKenzie or-" I cut him off. "Or what?" I say in a sarcastic tone, but there was nothing sarcastic about it. "Or your dead. Open this door!" I freeze. But not enough to not open the door. I open it, standing in front of Justin. He points to the bed. "Sit. Now." I follow angry Justin's instructions. "I can't believe you. You tried to leave the car! Are you crazy!?"

"Maybe I am. Its not your problem." I roll my eyes. "Yeah. It is. Because I have to put up with you and all your drama. 2 months I was without you, I noticed how much I'm nothing without you. I don't want that feeling again McKenzie but your really.. Really pushing it." He must really be angry.. He has never talked to me like this. "What do you care if I leave the car?"

"There are so many things that could happen to you! You could get kidnapped and have to stay in the kidnappers house for 5 years. Maybe even 10. That happens now-a-days McKenzie! What do you think I would do if that happened to you!?" He slams his hands on the desk. "I.. I don't. Know."

"You don't know. You don't know, and you would never know because I'd never see you again! Kian isn't here right now, or any of the boys, I could easily hurt you. Accidently or purposely and I wouldn't regret it. Not even the least. That's how- I'm trying my best, literally my best not to curse around you. That's a struggle-" I cut him off. "You know what else is a struggle! Hearing you say this rude, awful, mean things to me! What have I done that bad!? I have done nothing that horrible to make you hate me!"

"Ok 1. I don't hate you and never will. 2. I'm angry and disappointed you'd even think about getting out of that car getting into harms way. 3. You've done nothing, not one thing. But I do have the right to call you out on all the stupid things your doing if no one else is." Ouch.

(OK SO. SORRY GUYS . I'M SO SORRY ITS SHORT. And I'm also sorry I'm using caps like that omg. Anyway, comment who's side you'd pick? Jc' or Kenzie's. Like who do you think is the most reasonable. Um.. 3 or more of those and I will double update tomorrow. Maybe even triple if I don't have volleyball or choir practice. Also sorry for any mistakes. Sorry again for the shortness but my throat is so sore it hurts to swallow like OMF. I can't eve talk or chew without it hurting so I'm probably gonna get some rest.)