Chapter 87

Jc' P.O.V.

She was throwing up. She just finished brushing her teeth. "I hope your pregnant." And you don't have cancer. "I don't wanna be pregnant."

"Better than having cancer!" She hands ahold of my hands. "What are you talking about?" I fill my cheeks with air. "I had a vision... The doctor diagnosed you with cancer."

"Your visions aren't always true. Are they?"

"I wish I could tell you that.. But I can't. Some don't but most are." She hugs me, crying. I hug her back. "Whether you don't have or have/getting cancer I'll love you no matter what and I'll always be here for you." I rub her back. "I'm scared." I rest my chin on top of her head. "Me too. The best we can do is.. Hope for the best and prepare for the worst."

"Daddy... Mommy... Is Mommy passing away?" I look at Kenzie and break the hug. I go to Kasey. I can't make any promises.... I take her out in the hall. "One day. Hopefully not soon."

"I don't want Mommy to leave." She gives me a tight hug. "Me either."

"How is she gonna pass away?" I sigh and break the hug. "Hopefully old age, maybe not. No one knows yet."

"I hope she doesn't ever leave." I don't want to tell her that everyone does sometime. It'll scare get. "Same... Go back to bed princess. We'll see you in the morning."

"I hope so." She mumbles as she walks off to her room. I go back into our bedroom. "I don't wanna die." She cries. I hug her. "Your not."

"You don't know that! Justin, in the past I wasn't eating, I lost blood from cutting, I made myself throw up. That isn't healthy.. Most likely.. I probably will get cancer."

"Don't say that because you don't know that. People say, love will tear us apart-" She cuts me off. "What does that mean?"

"We love each other so much we start to get protective. We don't like it when one of us gets protective and we argue. Arguing leads to break ups and divorces. Meaning it'll tear us apart."

"But that's not gonna happen. I won't let it happen." She smiles a bit but it faints. "What does that have to do with me possibly having cancer?"

"It means if love doesn't tear us apart. Neither will cancer. If you do have it, we're going to fight it, together. And you know what? We're gonna win. Am I right or am I right?"

"Which right?" I laugh. "There's my Kenzie. We got this."

(Sorry if short. Sorry for any mistakes. {SPOILER ALERT/HINT: Kenzie will make this!} Idk if you got much out of that but yeah. COMMENT/VOTE. Love ya, bye!)