Chapter 75

Kenzie's P.O.V.

"What do you mean?"

"You know exactly what I mean. Your arguing with her like you aren't pregnant and that you can't get hurt!" I start to walk off to the car. "McKenzie."

"What!?" I yell. "What do you want?" I start to cry. "You always make it seem like I'm the bad guy. You were yelling at her too!" I push him. "But I'm not pregnant, you are! I don't have to worry about a baby dying because of a stupid decision!" My mouth drops open. "... You don't? So it's not your baby? Just mine? I get it."

"McKenzie. That's not what I meant." I ignore him, he calls my full first name again. "You did mean it! I just wanna go home!"

"I didn't mean it. I make mistakes, I say stupid stuff, I'm an idiot and a jerk. What do you expect? Nobody is perfect, especially not me. You say things you don't mean sometimes. Though you might've meant it, but I don't call you out on it."

"Me, our baby, and Kasey can go somewhere else if you don't care about us and if all you wanna do is argue!" He huffs. "I do care. I don't want to argue but yelling at you is the only way you listen. Why is that?"

"Because I'm scared of you when you yell. If your talking calmly and not yelling like you are now I can get my point across instead of holding back and being frightened. When your yelling, I keep my mouth shut and listen because your scary when you yell." He grabs ahold of my hands. "I don't try to scare you. I was raised to yell to get my point across because I grew up with very loud siblings. With siblings yelling I can't get my point across talking calmly. But I'll-" He closes his eyes for a while then opens them. "But I'll work on it."

"Are you Ok?" He swallows. "Just a headache." Not another. "Let's just go home."

***

Jc' P.O.V.

I swallow the headache pill and drink my water. "Is this supposed to help?" I groan. "It'll take some time to make your headache go away. Just wait. I'm gonna go start packing our things for vidcon." I nod and sit on the couch.

10 minutes. It's been ten minutes, I hope she's Ok. "Justin!" It sounded like she was crying. I rush up to her.. Blood. "Oh. My. God. Are you Ok!?"

(Sorry if short. Sorry for any mistakes. COMMENT/VOTE. I was wondering, when I reach to 100 should I make a sequel or keep continuing it on this book? And if I do make a sequel should I call it something different or Brother's Best Friend 2. Okaii love ya, bye!)