Chapter 61

Jc' P.O.V. {Rated R [Sorta] and Explicit}

"Daddy!" I smile when I see her and Kenzie's surprised face. Kasey runs over and gives me a hug. I pick her up. "Surprised?" I ask Kenzie. She nods, crying with joy. "Too surprised to give me a hug and kiss?" She shakes her head and gives me a tight hug. I put my free arm around Kenzie's waist and press my lips against hers. My lips move with hers until, "Ewwie!" Kasey giggles, causing us to break the heated kiss and causing us to laugh.

"Um... I gotta go to school Daddy!"

***

"Kasey's at school." I give Kenzie a peck on the lips. "We're all by ourselves." I give her another peck. "With nothing. To. Do." I give her a kiss, and leave it there. She giggles during the kiss and puts her tiny hands on my chest, gesturing for me to stop. I do as told. "What?"

"Nothing." She smiles. I go to kiss her again but she puts her hands on my chest. "I'm guessing that's a no?" She nods slowly. "Sorry." I shake my head. "That's fine. You don't have to. I have a question, that you don't have to answer if you don't want...." We sit on the couch. "And what would that be?"

"Was... I your first?" She nods. "I um.. Didn't hurt you... Did I?" She shakes her head with a giggle. "You sound so scared to talk about it." I chuckle and shrug. "It's just.. A weird topic I guess."

"I was scared actually. I didn't.. Know it would... Um, hurt like that." I tilt my head to the side, but only a little. "I did hurt you. Why didn't you tell me?" I growl. "Justin." She scolds. "Right. Keep calm. But why didn't you?"

"It's.. Gonna hurt the first time regardless." I sigh. "I guess your right but-" She cuts me off. "Was I your first?" Fudge. Fudge. Fudge. I shake my head. "Oh..K." She tries to say Ok instead of oh. Purposely, so I don't know she's sad/mad about it.

"Your mad at me, aren't you?" She gives me a smile, a fake one, and shakes her head. "I'm fine. That was the past, this is now. T-There's nothing y-you." She couldn't finish. She was crying. "If I could change it I would. I'm so sorry baby." I hug her. "Justin it's fine I'm just.. Shocked I guess." I break the hug and wipe her eyes. "Shocked?" She nods. "Who was the girl?"

"This was before YouTube so it was just a random girl." Shit. "A random girl? A random girl!?" She stands. "That's not I-" She cuts me off. "A random girl is exactly what you meant."

"Stop. Please. Let me explain. What I meant by random girl is a girl that you wouldn't know because she was before I became a YouTuber. She's random to you because you don't know her. That's why I said random."

"Ok."

"No. It's not Ok. It's never Ok when you say that." She puts her hands on her face out of anger. Then removes them. "Stop trying to correct me! I said it was Ok so leave it at that."

"We're always arguing Kenzie. Why can't we be like Kian and Andrea? Or, Sam and Kenzie?"

"I'm not Kenzie!" She yells. Then we both start to laugh. "Your not Kenzie? I wasn't aware of that." She playfully punches my arm. "You know what I mean. Guess what Kian and Andrea are naming their kids?" I shrug. "Wait. Kids! With an S?" She nods. "Twins. Kaylee and Andrew."

"I wish we had twins." I pout. "Crybaby." Speaking of crybaby. "Babe we gotta pick up Kasey." She nods and throws me my keys.

~~~

"Daddy guess what I did at school?" She takes off her backpack. "What'd you do princess?"

"We were learning a nursery rhyme and I already knew it so I got to teach the class!" I give her a high five. "That's great. Wanna watch a movie? Then I guess tomorrow we'll go game night if Mommy doesn't have work, yeah?"

"I thought you said you don't app- rove of-" I cut her off by tickling her. "Never said that." I whisper to Kasey. "Oh Ok." She whispers loudly. "What movie do you wanna watch? You two, don't you dare say This Is Us."

"Bambi!" Kenzie said as Kasey said, "Lion King!"

"You guys always pick the said movies." I sigh, stomping to the movies. I put the movie in and Kenzie starts making popcorn.

I have to comfort the two crybabies when Bambi's mom got shot by hunters. "It's Ok Kasey. Mommy and Daddy are here, that's not gonna happen." I wipe her eyes.

We all start to dose off.

(Sorry if the first part was weird, it was weird to type. Sorry if short. Sorry for any mistakes COMMENT/VOTE. You guys haven't been commenting! @Glenda1D is doing a great job of it, I bet she's doing another little dance :). But yeah, she's doing a great job of commenting. If it wasn't for her commenting, there would be no update. So yeah. Love ya, bye!)