Chapter 64

Jc' P.O.V.

"Hello Mr. Kian."

"Get everyone dressed and hurry to the hospital."

"Why? It's 1 in the morning."

"Andrea is going into labor!"

"Oh. We'll be there in a while. Bye." He hangs up. "Get dressed Kenzie. I'll dress Kasey." She stands. "Why?"

"Andrea is going into labor." She nods.

***

"Daddy. Why is she so small?" I chuckle. "You were this small when you were born. She's just a baby." She nods. "What's her name again, Daddy?" I hand Kaylee back to Andrea. "Kaylee Madison Lawley. And Andrew Noah Lawley." Kenzie doesn't want to let go of them. "Excuse me." The nurse says. "All visitors have to go." I roll my eyes, Kenzie nudges me. We all give our goodbye hugs and head home.

Once we get home I put Kasey back in her Pj's and lay her down. "No! I not sleepy!" Neither are me and Mommy. "Just watch T.V then." I turn the channel to Nickelodeon. I give her a kiss on the nose and go to my bedroom. "Justin. I'm not sleepy." Oh my.. "You know.. You and Kasey are just alike." I joke. She giggles and I lay down with her. "Justin.. Stop it." I chuckle. "What are you talking about? It's just a kiss."

**The Next Day**

I get out of bed and stretch. "Ouch." I turn my back to the mirror. My back is red. Just red with scratches. My eyes go to Kenzie. She did this. She's still sleeping. Or is she.. I go over to the bed and tickle her. "Stop it Justin." She mumbles then turns. She really is sleep. Probably because she took Kasey to Nash in the middle of the night.

I try to pick something up but my back starts to burn. Ugh. "Kenzie. My back burns because of you." She turns to me. "Well my body hurts because of you. It's a win win." Actually.. Never mind. "So your gonna sleep all day?" She nods. "Probably."

"My back hurts." I groan, heading downstairs. I hear footsteps behind me. I turn, Kenzie. I pick her up. "Following me?" I joke, taking her to the kitchen with me. "No. I already do that on Twitter and Instagram." I cringe my nose. "Stalker mode." I widen my eyes. "I love playful Justin."

"When am I not playful?" I set her on the counter. "When your angry..." I roll my eyes and give her a short kiss. "Whatever... Look at my back." I turn so she could see it. "I did not do that... My nails did." I chuckle. "Very funny. My back is full of scratches."

"Well if you went easy.." I laugh.

Kenzie's P.O.V.

"I love seeing you laugh like that and the corner of your eyes cringe up. That's the only Justin I wanna see." I hug him. "Ouch." I let go. "Sorry."

"It's fine. But I'm getting you back... for my.. Back." I roll my eyes. "It doesn't hurt that bad. Does it?" He turns. "Does this answer your question?" He points to a scratch that was still very red. "It's.. Bleeding?" He chuckles and turns. "Yup! Don't worry about it." I point to the tattoos on his chest, me and Kasey's full names. "Why'd you get these?"

"Because you two are apart of me." I smile. "So we're stuck with you." I joke. "Pretty much!"

(Sorry if short. Sorry for any mistakes. COMMENT/VOTE. I miss waking up to comments D: )