Chapter 42

Jc' P.O.V.

"Justin!" I turn to Kenzie. She points back to me, probably Kasey. I look down at her and.. She's purple! I pat her back until she spits up. I huff and wipe her mouth. "She chocked on her spit. Oh God. Kasey you really scared me."

**The Next Day**

I haven't been asleep since Kasey chocked. I feel like if I go to sleep they'll be put in danger. If Kenzie didn't wake me.. Kasey could've been. Gone. I can't keep my eyes open but I'm not going to sleep, that's a promise. I'm actually in Kasey's room even though we have a baby monitor. I'm staying in this room until she's woke. I need to make a cup of coffee to wake me up. I grab the baby monitor and hook it to one of my belt buckles and head to the kitchen.

After making my cup of coffee I go back up to check on Kenzie. Sleeping peacefully, snoring quietly. I go back to Kasey's room and sit in her rocking chair, drinking my coffee. I probably should've just got a Monster and I would've been up for hours. But no, I decided to have coffee. It doesn't even keep me awake half the time, let's just hope it works this time. The door opens. I look at it, Jenzie.

"You scared be gal. Come here." She comes over to me. "You've grown up so much." I pat her head. She barks. "Shush bud." I look over to Kasey who wiggled around a bit but didn't cry.

I set the camera up since I had to make a video and this week's theme was love and/or family. I lay Kasey with Kenzie and go back to the camera which I put in the living room so I can set up. The baby monitor still hooked up to my belt buckle, I turn on the camera then back off when I heard Kian call me.

"What?" He walks up to me. "Seriously? Jc. Are you kidding me?" I huff. "What are you even talking about?"

"Why would you leave Kasey with Kenzie?" Stupid question. "That's her mother. I'm busy. Did you want her?" He pushes me. "Kasey could be choking and Kenzie is sleeping." Keep calm Justin. You have a daughter now. "I have a baby monitor." I show him the baby monitor hooked to my belt buckle.

"You can't hear choking Jc." He was about to push me but I push him. "Don't touch me." Kian says. "I wouldn't if you didn't touch me. You expect me to let you just push me and do nothing about it. No."

"And if you were so worried about Kasey why don't you just get her?" I cross my arms. "I'm busy." Wow. "So am I. So is everybody else in this house besides Kenzie. What the hell do you think I'm gonna do?" He said nothing. "Exactly."

"This happened to one of our relatives. She left her new born baby in her room to fix her a bottle. When she came back, the new born wasn't moving, crying, not even breathing. She passed away. Lillian would be 11 years old."

"That's a different story. I have someone with Kasey, Kenzie." I point out. "That's basically the same thing! Kenzie is sleeping which is basically like her not even being there." He pushes me again. I was about to so something until I hear crying, not hard so that's probably why Kenzie hadn't gotten her already, the monitor. "Your so lucky Lawley." I go up to the bedroom.

I take Kasey out of her crib and pat her back. "What's wrong princess? Hungry again... I'm not changing your diaper." But I ended up having to. Having 2 younger sisters I was experienced and used to it. I rock her back to sleep and lay her back in her crib.

I go back to the living room. The camera was still on. I turn it off. I might as well make me something to eat.

After eating cereal, Cap'N Crunch, I go on Twitter. I have lots of mentions, more than usual, and I lost like 1,000 followers. I look at my news feed and, one was from a true fan, U_R_Feget. "@U_R_Feget: Jc! You and Kian fighting/arguing has been leaked on YouTube! I reported it, but O2L lost 100 subscribers!" Oh no. "@U_R_Feget, thank you so much for telling me, and reporting it. And for staying with us."

Ok so it's deleted. But... This, "@JcCaylen, I thought you were my idol! Kasey and Kenzie has turned you into a monster!" Stuff like that was being said on Twitter, Instagram, etc.

I'm just gonna ignore it. They haven't turned me into a monster, I've been like this since high school. It's nothing I can't control. If I yell at someone out of anger, half the time I won't even realize I'm doing it because I can't control it. Maybe if I tell them they'll understand.

I put on Twitter, "I hope you all understand, if you want to judge me, go ahead. I have an anger issue. It's been with me since high school, I can't control it. It's nearly impossible to at least try. That argument was a mistake and I'm very sorry. Me and Kian are fine now." Send. I'm surprised I had enough characters.

I start to get mentions like "@JcCaylen, we won't judge you! You should've told us earlier. We would've understood. Xx" Not all were supportive but lots were. I'm glad they understand. I see one that made me the happiest man alive "We love you @JcCaylen! We won't ever think different of you, you will always be my idol, I love you! Btw: Your lucky to have Kenz and Kase." I can't stop smiling. I love fans like that. Actually, they aren't fans if they aren't like that. Supportive, nice, caring, if a fan isn't that. Their not a fan at all.

(Idk how short this is because I'm typing with my phone. BUT YEAH. Srry it's short or long or it between idek. My rib feels better! Um... What else? Comments will be lovely. And I want to thank my main main main commenters, the ones that comment no matter what, Kendall and Glenda. They will get a chapter dedicated (And they'll be in it) to them on an upcoming chapter. Also! If you want to have a chapter dedicated to you and/or be in one become a main commenter! I'd love to put you in. That's all that comes to mind so srry for any mistakes. Bye!)