"Are you kidding? We still have more shopping to do!" Eleni exclaimed and I rolled my eyes at her.

"I'm going to go get us food" She said leaving.

I was looking around the food court when my phone started to ring. Without checking the caller I.D. I picked it up.

"Hello" I spoke into the speaker.

"Hey, baby" The familiar deep voice spoke.

"How's shopping with Eleni going?" Harry asked.

"Tiring" I replied through the phone.

"Come to my place after?" Harry asked.

"yeah" I replied.

I felt someones presence in front of me. I looked up to be met by the familiar dark brown eyes I despise. I gasped at the sight of Thomas in front of me.

"Whats wrong?" Harry's spoke, concern lacing his voice.

"N-nothing, I have to go" I said quickly and ending the call before he can answer.

"What do want?" I spat causing Thomas to chuckle.

"No hi for you friend?" He said with a smirk.

"I'm not your friend" I said through gritted teeth.

I looked around to see what was taking Eleni so long. I sighed as I spotted her still waiting in line.

What do you want Thomas?" I asked getting annoyed by his presence.

"Simple. You" He said with a smile that made shivers go down my back.

"W-what do you mean?" I stuttered.

"You'll see" He said before getting up and leaving. I let out a sigh that I didn't even know I was holding in.

"What's the matter? You look like you saw a ghost" I looked up to see Eleni standing in front of me holding a tray of food in her hands.

"I'm fine" I say digging into my food.

After eating we went to few more stores before going home. I told Eleni to take me to hers considering her and Harry lived in the same building.

After saying bye to Eleni, I made my way up to Harry's place. I knocked on his door. I heard shuffling from the other side of the door before Harry came to the door and stood in front of me. He was wearing basketball shorts and had on a Rolling Stone tee that was pinned up from his sleeves showing off his ship tattoo. He had an American flag bandana wrapped around his head that kept away his hair from his face.

He looked at me smirking before grabbing me by my waist and pulling me inside. He closed the door behind him while I walked over to the couch. I placed my bags on the couch and sat down. I was still shaken up from my encounter with Thomas.

Harry came and sat down next to me. He leaned in to kiss me but I turned my face so his lips landed on my cheek.

He looked at me with pouted lips.

"What's the matter, babe?" He asked.

"Nothing, just tired" I lied. I wasn't planning on telling Harry what Thomas said. He would get mad. It was best if he didn't know what happened.

Harry nodded before lifting me up bridal style. I didn't stop him just giggled as he walked me to his room and plopped me down on the bed. He walked to the other side of the bed before getting in next to me. My back was towards him as he snaked his arms around my waist.

Harry's POV:

Something was off about the way Kylie was acting, I chose to ignore it. Kylie fell asleep half an hour ago and I walked into the living room and sat to watch TV. My phone started to ring and I walked to the counter picking it up.