Chapter 14

I woke up the next morning with my head nuzzled in Cameron's arm. The sound of his breathing and his steady heart beat made me happy. I placed my hand on his chest and kissed his chin.
"Good morning handsome" I said, waiting until his eyes opened.
"Good morning" he mumbled, stretching out his arms.
He pulled me into his body closer and kissed the top of my head. I kissed his neck and then hopped out of bed to get ready for the day. I took a hot shower, letting the water run over me, thinking about everything that was good in my life right now. I blew dry my hair and then straightened it so it would look some what good. I applied a little makeup and then brushed my teeth.
"Dude, get up!" I said, looking at Cam through the doorway.
He just groaned and then pulled the covers over his head.
"It's 11:30, get up. I don't wanna spend my honeymoon sleeping...we can do that any day" I said smiling.
He finally pulled the covers off him and got out of bed. He was only wearing boxers and it revealed his toned abs that lead down to his "v" line. He caught me staring and I slowly bit my lip to let him know what I was thinking about.
"Like what you see?" he winked.
"Actually...yeah" I said and walked over to him.
"You know, we could always just stay in bed all day and have sex. That works too" he said smirking.
"You wish" I said and traced my fingers down his abs.
I walked downstairs, leaving him to his own thoughts. About 20 minutes later, he joined me downstairs for lunch. He ruffled his hair and then smirked at me. It was like high school all over again.
"What do you wanna do today?" he asked.
"Whatever, we could swim or take a hike or maybe kayak" I mentioned.
"Hmm, actually I think I have something better planned" he said, taking my hand.
We got in the car and drove for what seemed like forever.
"Okay we're here" he said, turning the car off.
It was a normal bar in the middle of town. I mean what did I expect.
"A bar Cameron? Really?" I laughed.
We walked inside and it was really dark, darker than usual.
"SURPRISE!" was all I heard and then the lights turned on.
I saw all my friends and some people I knew from high school. Jess ran towards me, jumping on me.
"I've missed you so much" she said, hugging me.
"I've missed you too Jess, wow it's been forever" I said.
The last time I saw her was at graduation. I've been spending all my time with Cameron since we got married.
"Hey Y/n" Dylan said, embracing me in a hug.
"Hey!" I said, hugging him tightly.
"Hey dude, how've you been?" Cam asked him.
"Really good, how about you?" he asked.
"Good, happy now" Cam replied.
Dylan smiled and then walked over to Jess, putting his hand around her waist.
"Are you guys a couple?" I asked.
"Yeah, a lot has changed since graduation Y/n" Jess said smiling.
"I'm happy for you guys" I replied back.
For some reason I was kind of upset. Not because it was Dylan but because I used to date him and now that my best friend is dating him now, it's kinda weird. I pulled Cam aside, wondering what this was all for.
"Why did you invite everyone up here?" I asked.
"I don't know, I thought it would be nice to have a small reunion" he said smiling.
"It's really nice, thank you babe" I said and kissed him.
"Drinks all night, on me!" Cam yelled.
Everyone cheered and the lights turned off and colored lights turned on.
"Wanna dance" Jess asked me, smirking.
"You know it" I said and grabbed her hand.
We danced to all the popular songs like one dance, closer, into you and a bunch more. I loved being with all my close friends and peers from high school. I missed high school and since I was going to be starting college this coming fall, it was nice to have a get together.
"I'm gonna go get us some drinks" she said and left me alone.
"Hey Y/n" Dylan said.
"Hey D" I replied back.
"That's a new nickname" he said.
"Yeah, it just kinda popped into my head" I laughed.
He laughed and we continued to talk for a little while.
"I'm gonna go look for Jess" I said.
"I'll come with you" he suggested.
We walked towards the bar and looked around for Jess. I spotted her, kissing someone.
"Hey why don't we go dance" I suggested so Dylan wouldn't see.
"Sure" he said and smiled.
We danced for a little while and then I told him I had to use the bathroom. I rushed over to where I last saw Jess but she wasn't there. She was definitely hooking up with whoever she was making out with. I decided to check the girls room and it was definitely the right place to check.
"Jess I swear to god if you don't come out here in 5 seconds, I'll climb under that stall and get you. And I really, really don't wanna do that" I said.
She slowly opened the stall and a familiar face followed behind her.
"Cameron..." I said, my eyes widening.
"Y/n, I'm drunk and I don't know what I-I was thinking" he stuttered, trying to walk closer to me.
I extended my arm outwards and smacked him as hard as I could.
"And how could you?!" I said, stepping closer to Jess.
"A lot has changed Y/n, people change over the course of the year and I'm one of them. Obviously Cameron hasn't" she smirked.
"Whatever, honestly this doesn't affect me, have fun with your little boy toy" I said and slammed the door behind me.
My world was just turned upside down. When I said this didn't affect me, it affected me beyond belief. A man I just married and in the middle of our homecoming, he cheated on me.
"Y/n, please I'm so sorry. I don't know what happened to me. I'm not even that drunk but I didn't want to have sex with her! Please believe me omg, I can't live without you" Cameron pleaded.
"Should've thought about that before you fucked her" I said and walked out of the bar.
I stood outside and pulled out my phone to text my mom but I felt a hand tap my shoulder.
"Cameron I'm not in-" I turned around.
"Sorry, thought you were Cam" I said to Dylan.
"It's okay. What's wrong?" he asked.
Oh god, he had no idea.
"Do you have your car?" I asked him.
"Yes why?" he pulled out his keys.
"Let's take a ride to the lake" I said and got in his car.
I talked about how Cam and Jess hooked up in the bathroom and that I was so upset that I felt sick because we just got married and it was our honeymoon. I also apologized to Dylan because Jess was his girlfriend and it was obviously hard for him too. I liked how we were both in the same boat though, it was nice having someone to talk to.
"Ugh, idk what to do" I said.
"We'll get through this...together" he said and placed his hand on mine.
His presence was comforting. I was glad to have Dylan by my side.